Airport Ground Support Equipment Manufacturers
Originally established as a Civil Engineering Firm in the 1960’s, Mallaghan was founded by Terry Mallaghan and has become one of the leading aviation industry suppliers in the manufacture of Airport Ground Support Equipment, producing highly acclaimed GSE products. The company, with headquarter in Ireland, accredits its move towards the manufacture of high quality GSE following extensive research throughout Europe and the Middle Eastern regions. Terry’s keen pursuits took him to many parts of these regions where he identified a need within the aviation industry for schedule streamlining.
Today the company is managed by the second generation of the family, namely Ronan and Niall Mallaghan. Proud of its reputation and always committed to going to extraordinary lengths to ensure complete customer satisfaction, it is the company’s aim to satisfy the individual requirements of each and every customer, with specific emphasise on the quality and reliability of its products as well as an efficient customer service.
Mallaghan boasts one of the most extensive product portfolios in the industry, with 18 product groups and approximately 100 equipment models, the company offers equipment for a wide variety of airside operational services including Ground Handling, Cargo, Aircraft De-icing, Aircraft Maintenance, Fire & Rescue, FBO and VIP Handling, Catering and Cabin Cleaning, PRM Handling and many more.
The company has manufacturing facilities in Northern Ireland and Atlanta, Georgia; in addition to other global offices and has equipment operational in over 100 countries worldwide.
For more information about Mallaghan and its history, the range of equipment, its services, values and contact details please visit the corporate website mallaghangroup.com.
- Aircraft Washers & De-icers
- Airport Bus
- Airside Training Vehicles
- Bendibelt / Extendable Baggage Handling Systems
- Catering & Cabin Cleaning Trucks
- Fire Rescue Stairs (4×2, 4×4 and 6×6)
- Fuel Tanker
- Maintenance Platform Lifts
- Passenger Stairs
- PRM Medical Lifts
- Toilet & Water Service Trucks
- ULD & Pallet Transporters
Towable Passenger Stairs
The Mallaghan Towable Passenger Stair range are units capable of providing passenger access to a wide range of aircraft. These stair units are mounted on a towable Mallaghan steel chassis which includes parking brake. Height adjustment is achieved by means of hydraulic ram.
Motorised Passenger Stairs
The Mallaghan Motorised Passenger Stair range offers high performance and reliability for passengers at the aircraft. Available in commercial truck chassis mounted and self-propelled options, the Motorised Passenger Stair is a highly sophisticated piece of equipment, engineered to the utmost quality and safety standards.
Toilet and Water Service Units
Water Service Trucks
The Mallaghan Water Service Truck has been specially designed to replenish the water tank of all aircraft types.
Toilet Service Trucks
The Mallaghan Toilet Service Truck has been specially designed to service the toilet tank of all aircraft types based on the vacuum evacuation principle.
Aircraft Catering Trucks and Cabin Cleaning High Lifts
Mallaghan offer extensive ranges of aircraft catering trucks and cabin cleaning trucks. These have the capability to service all wide and narrow bodied aircraft.
There are two main model variants available:
- The Mallaghan CT6000 / CCT6000 range of highly sophisticated Catering/Cabin Cleaning Trucks are utilised for the efficient transportation of catering equipment, food supplies and cleaning equipment. Assembled on a truck mounted chassis with lifting van body and fully insulated GRP panels.
- The Mallaghan CT4000 / CCT4000 range of highly sophisticated Catering/Cabin Cleaning Trucks are utilised for the efficient transportation of catering equipment, food supplies and cleaning equipment. Assembled on a truck mounted chassis with lifting van body and fully insulated GRP panels.
Various options available include half cabin, half cab/crew cab, refrigeration, tailifts, canopy, safety shoe etc.
Ambulifts, PRM Highlifts and Passenger Aid Units
The highly acclaimed Mallaghan PRM Medical Lift has been specifically designed for the safe and comfortable transport of PRM passengers to and from the aircraft. The Mallaghan Medical Lift ensures to provide a prompt and dignified service in the most comfortable manner possible. The range is available in self-propelled and truck mounted options.
Mallaghan offer 4 ranges of PRM Vehicles and Ambulifts.
There are four main model variants available:
- ML6000T mounted on a 12/13/15/ T commercial chassis depending on payload requirements that will service up to an including a sill height of 6000mm
- ML6000TD mounted on a 10/12 T commercial chassis depending on payload requirements that will service up to an including a sill height of 6000mm but on a double scissor leg with a shorter body length
- ML40000T mounted on a 7.5/10T commercial chassis depending on payload requirements that will service up to an including sill heights of 4200mm
- Self propelled unit that is ideal for small aircraft built on a Mallaghan chassis and capable of servicing heights 1090mm-6100mm.
Various options available include half cabin (Point 1 & 2), cabin air conditioning, canopy, safety shoe etc.
The Mallaghan Deicer range of equipment has been designed to surpass the expectations and needs of customers in terms of mobile deicing and anti-icing of all aircraft types.
This European manufactured ‘state of the art’ Deicer been specifically designed so as to ensure high levels of efficiency, reliability and ease of use in a safe and busy airport environment.
Bendibelt, Extendable Belts and Conveyor Belts
The Mallaghan Bendibelt is an ingenious aircraft baggage loading system which enables baggage to be loaded/unloaded in a safe, efficient and expedient manner with the operator in control from within the baggage hold.
With a unique curvature design and key safety features it can deliver a number of significant benefits including turnaround efficiencies, reduction in manpower costs & manual handling, whilst through automation reducing the risk of manual handling injuries and ground damage to aircraft.
Fire Rescue Stair
The Mallaghan ® Fire Rescue Stair has been developed for rapid emergency evacuation of aircraft passengers.
Like all Mallaghan ® products, ease of use and robustness are the main feature of this type of vehicle.
The stair offers high drive stability, a generous platform for safe working conditions with various additional options.
The Mallaghan ® Autonomous ‘self-docking ‘ Passenger Stair.
- Reduces damage to aircraft
- Speeds up turnaround times for aircraft
- Provides Green technology
Airport Bus – Apron Bus – Electric Version
Airport Bus – Apron Bus – Diesel Version
69 Coalisland Road
- +44 2887 723 444