Airport Ground Support Equipment Manufacturers
Originally established as a Civil Engineering Firm by Terry Mallaghan in the 1960s, an ongoing dedication to excellence and innovation has seen Mallaghan evolve into a leading global manufacturer of GSE.
Combining technical expertise with a deep understanding of customer requirements, Mallaghan designs and manufactures a comprehensive range of specialist products, including hi-lifts, aircraft maintenance, stairs, and de-icers, tailored to the needs of our international partners.
Headquartered in Dungannon, Northern Ireland, and with a manufacturing facility in Newnan, Georgia, Mallaghan employs a team of more than 400 people, with equipment operational in over 100 countries worldwide.
With Ronan and Niall Mallaghan at the helm of the business, Mallaghan is committed to continued investment within the industry to ensure a range of innovative, sustainable GSE for airlines, airport and handling agents right across the world.
For more information about Mallaghan and its history, the range of equipment, its services, values and contact details please visit the corporate website mallaghangroup.com.
- Aircraft Washers & De-icers
- Airside Training Vehicles
- Belt Loaders / Extendable Baggage Handling Systems
- Catering & Cabin Cleaning Trucks
- Fuel Tanker
- Maintenance Platform Lifts
- Passenger Stairs
- PRM Medical Lifts
- Toilet & Water Service Trucks
Towable Passenger Stairs
The Mallaghan Towable Passenger Stair range are units capable of providing passenger access to a wide range of aircraft. These stair units are mounted on a towable Mallaghan steel chassis which includes parking brake. Height adjustment is achieved by means of hydraulic ram.
Motorised Passenger Stairs
The Mallaghan Motorised Passenger Stair range offers high performance and reliability for passengers at the aircraft. Available in commercial truck chassis mounted and self-propelled options, the Motorised Passenger Stair is a highly sophisticated piece of equipment, engineered to the utmost quality and safety standards.
Toilet and Water Service Units
Water Service Trucks
The Mallaghan Water Service Truck has been specially designed to replenish the water tank of all aircraft types.
Toilet Service Trucks
The Mallaghan Toilet Service Truck has been specially designed to service the toilet tank of all aircraft types based on the vacuum evacuation principle.
Aircraft Catering Trucks and Cabin Cleaning High Lifts
Mallaghan offer extensive ranges of aircraft catering trucks and cabin cleaning trucks. These have the capability to service all wide and narrow bodied aircraft.
There are two main model variants available:
- The Mallaghan CT6000 / CCT6000 range of highly sophisticated Catering/Cabin Cleaning Trucks are utilised for the efficient transportation of catering equipment, food supplies and cleaning equipment. Assembled on a truck mounted chassis with lifting van body and fully insulated GRP panels.
- The Mallaghan CT4000 / CCT4000 range of highly sophisticated Catering/Cabin Cleaning Trucks are utilised for the efficient transportation of catering equipment, food supplies and cleaning equipment. Assembled on a truck mounted chassis with lifting van body and fully insulated GRP panels.
Various options available include half cabin, half cab/crew cab, refrigeration, tailifts, canopy, safety shoe etc.
Ambulifts, PRM Highlifts and Passenger Aid Units
The highly acclaimed Mallaghan PRM Medical Lift has been specifically designed for the safe and comfortable transport of PRM passengers to and from the aircraft. The Mallaghan Medical Lift ensures to provide a prompt and dignified service in the most comfortable manner possible. The range is available in self-propelled and truck mounted options.
Mallaghan offer 4 ranges of PRM Vehicles and Ambulifts.
There are four main model variants available:
- ML6000T mounted on a 12/13/15/ T commercial chassis depending on payload requirements that will service up to an including a sill height of 6000mm
- ML6000TD mounted on a 10/12 T commercial chassis depending on payload requirements that will service up to an including a sill height of 6000mm but on a double scissor leg with a shorter body length
- ML40000T mounted on a 7.5/10T commercial chassis depending on payload requirements that will service up to an including sill heights of 4200mm
- Self propelled unit that is ideal for small aircraft built on a Mallaghan chassis and capable of servicing heights 1090mm-6100mm.
Various options available include half cabin (Point 1 & 2), cabin air conditioning, canopy, safety shoe etc.
The Mallaghan Deicer range of equipment has been designed to surpass the expectations and needs of customers in terms of mobile deicing and anti-icing of all aircraft types.
This European manufactured ‘state of the art’ Deicer been specifically designed so as to ensure high levels of efficiency, reliability and ease of use in a safe and busy airport environment.
Belt Loaders, Extendable Belts and Conveyor Belts
The Mallaghan Belt Loader is an ingenious aircraft baggage loading system which enables baggage to be loaded/unloaded in a safe, efficient and expedient manner with the operator in control from within the baggage hold.
With a unique curvature design and key safety features it can deliver a number of significant benefits including turnaround efficiencies, reduction in manpower costs & manual handling, whilst through automation reducing the risk of manual handling injuries and ground damage to aircraft.
The Mallaghan ® Autonomous ‘self-docking ‘ Passenger Stair.
- Reduces damage to aircraft
- Speeds up turnaround times for aircraft
- Provides Green technology
69 Coalisland Road
- +44 2887 723 444