Bandall’s fully automatic banding installations meet virtually all bundling and banding requirements. The base unit is standard, but thanks to countless optional and modular variations, each machine can be designed fully according to preference. The choice of model and options is determined greatly by how the product to be banded is to be fed into the installation.
The fully automatic systems are modular in construction and can be used for a wide variety of applications. The machines have few mechanical parts and many standard components. Two features which lead directly to low operating costs. The machines are available in various arch sizes for the banding of very small to very large products. With paper and film bands of 28, 40, 48, 60, 75, 100, 125 and 150mm wide.
The seven JOYS of Bandall bundling machines
- Very high production capacities possible and yet damage-free and reliable
- International patent on unique technology
- Extremely low maintenance costs and energy-efficient
- Considerable reduction in packaging material, thanks to wafer-thin bands
- Very short delivery times (often from stock)
- Dutch technology
- Clean, odour-free and smoke-free, thanks to the ‘Ultra Clean Seal’ system