Bandall also supplies solutions specifically for stacking and bundling. From stacks of 2 or other multiples and products of all sizes, we have the solution. One example is the Bandall TRLS-ST fully automatic stacking and bundling model. Also multi-head installations, multiple bands and cross-banding options.
TRLS-ST compact stacking and bundling equipment
The compact TRL-ST has been specifically developed to quickly and efficiently create multi-packs, fully automatically, and using minimum packaging material. It includes a short in-feed conveyor and a universal integrated stacking unit adjustable to fit a wide variety of product packages. The final result will be consistently firm bundled stacks, say of boxes, thermoform or flowpacks. Ideal for Retail Ready Packaging, special offers and promotional packs.
Some of the benefits of bundling with the Bandall TRLS-ST
- Compact and flexible
- Fast and budget friendly
- Fully automatic infeed and outfeed
- Significant reduction in packaging materials
- Easily adjustable to different size products
- Bundling both with unprinted banding and with preprinted and positioning
- Print during the banding process, in any number of positions over the entire width and length of the band – such as bar codes, best before dates, promotional texts, etc.
- All models include the unique Ultra Clean Seal (UCS) system
- Unique bundling with the thinnest material – from just 35 micron
Also, our stand-alone models are suitable for manual bundling. We look forward to assisting with any enquiries you may have.