Even faster. More secure. As thin and versatile as ever!
The Getac V110 fully rugged notebook features outstanding performance, industry-leading security, a large 11.6” widescreen display and a design that is as thin and light as ever – at 4.63lbs. light and 39mm thin.
Brilliant 11.6” Large Display
The V110 features a large 11.6” display that utilizes LumiBond® 2.0 technology for incredible clarity both indoors and outside in direct sunlight. The 11.6” widescreen display is ideally suited providing plenty of real estate to run Windows and your apps on.
The V110 is built to perform, featuring a powerful 10th generation Intel® Core™ processor, flash storage and responsive graphics. It’s the fastest rugged laptop we’ve ever built.
LumiBond® 2.0: Better, Brighter, Stronger
The V110 takes advantage of our revolutionary LumiBond® 2.0 touchscreen technology, which bonds the display glass with the touch panel and LCD, creating a single pane that is more durable and readable, and offers better contrast and more crisp colors than any other rugged laptop display. It features four advanced touch modes (Touch, Glove or Pen mode, plus an optional Digitizer mode), and the included hard-tip stylus enables you to capture signatures and take more precise notes on drawings, maps, or forms.
Built To Survive™
Only Getac manufactures rugged laptop computers down to the chassis. Built from high quality magnesium alloy, the V110 features four main casings specifically engineered to protect the computer against drops, shocks, heavy rain, vibration, dust and more. The V110 has been independently tested and certified to MIL-STD-810H, IP65 and MIL-STD-461G standards.
The V110 comes with a full-size, waterproof membrane backlit keyboard. Its 88 standard-sized, island-style independent keys provide a premium feel and increased durability. The V110’s keyboard has a significantly larger typing area than competitor products, so you can type the way you’re used to typing. And, the red backlight allows you to type in the dimmest conditions without silhouetting yourself. It also reduces eyestrain, which helps reduce fatigue.
Getac V110 Features
|Operating System||Windows 10 Pro|
|Mobile Computing Platform||Intel® Core™ i5-10210U Processor 1.6GHz
Max. 4.2GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology
– 6MB Intel® Smart Cache
|VGA Controller||Intel® UHD Graphics|
|Display||11.6″ IPS TFT LCD FHD (1920 x 1080)
800 nits LumiBond® display with Getac sunlight readable technology
Capacitive multi-touch screen
|Storage & Memory||8GB DDR4
Optional: 16GB / 32GB / 64GB DDR4256GB PCIe NVMe SSD
Optional: 512GB / 1TB SSD PCIe NVMe SSD
|Keyboard||LED backlit membrane keyboard
Optional: Rubber keyboard
5 tablet programmable buttons
– Capacitive multi-touch screen
– Optional: Dual mode touchscreen (multi-touch and digitizer)Touchpad
– Glide touchpad with left-click and right-click buttons
|Expansion Slots||Smart card reader x 1 i
Optional: 1D/2D imager barcode reader i
|I/O Interface||FHD webcam x 1 ii
Audio in/out combo x 1
DC in Jack x 1
USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C x 1
USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A x 2
LAN (RJ45) x 1
HDMI 1.4 x 1
Serial port (9-pin; D-sub) x 1
Docking connector x 1
Optional: SIM card slot x 1 (Mini-SIM, 2FF)
Optional: Windows Hello face-authentication camera (front-facing) x 1 ii
Optional: RF antenna pass-through for GPS, WWAN and WLAN
Optional: 8M pixels auto focus rear camera x 1
|Communication Interface||10/100/1000 base-T Ethernet
Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX200, 802.11ax
Bluetooth (v5.2) iii
Optional: Dedicated GPS
Optional: 4G LTE mobile broadband iv
|Security Features||TPM 2.0
Optional: Intel® vPro™ Technology
Optional: HF RFID reader and Smart card reader v
Optional: Fingerprint reader
|Power||AC adapter (65W, 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz)
Li-ion battery (11.1V, typical 2100mAh; min. 2040mAh) x 2
LifeSupport™ battery swappable technology
|Dimension (W x D x H) & Weigh||313 x 238 x 39mm (12.32″ x 9.37″ x 1.53″)
2.1kg (4.63lbs) vi
|Rugged Features||MIL-STD-810H certified
MIL-STD-461G certified vii
Vibration & 4ft (1.2m) drop resistant viii
e-Mark certified for vehicle usage
Optional: ANSI/UL 121201, CSA C22.2 NO. 213 (Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C, D) ix
Optional: Salt fog certified
|Environmental Specifications||Temperature x:
– Operating: -29°C to 63°C / -20°F to 145°F
– Storage: -51°C to 71°C / -60°F to 160°F
– 95% RH, non-condensing
|Pre-installed software||Getac Utility
Getac Barcode Manager xi
Optional: Absolute Persistence®
|Optional software||Getac Driving Safety Utility
Getac Device Monitoring System (GDMS)
Getac VGPS Utility xii
|Accessories||Battery (11.1V, typical 2100mAh; min. 2040mAh)
AC adapter (65W, 100-240VAC)
Capacitive stylus with tether
|Bumper-to-Bumper warranty||Accidents can take your equipment out of service when you least expect it, especially in a rugged environment, which can cause costly equipment downtime.
That is why Getac has introduced accidental damage as standard under our Bumper-to-Bumper warranty, to help minimize your enterprise IT costs.
Bumper-to-Bumper is your hassle-free guarantee. That means you can depend on us to have your unit back in service within days.
- Smart card reader, Optional 1D/2D imager barcode reader are mutually exclusive options.
- FHD webcam and optional Windows Hello face-authentication camera (front-facing) are mutually exclusive options.
- Bluetooth performance and connectable distance may be subject to interference with the environments and performance on client devices, users may be able to reduce effects of interference by minimizing the number of active Bluetooth wireless devices that is operating in the area.
- Units with 4G LTE option come with an embedded SIM card slot.
- 13.56MHz contactless HF RFID/NFC reader (ISO 15693, 14443 A/B, Mifare and FeliCa™ compliant).
- Weight and dimensions vary from configurations and optional accessories.
- MIL-STD-461G 90W AC adapter sold separately.
- Drop test results vary from configurations and optional accessories.
- Available with limited configurations.
- Tested by an independent third-party test lab following MIL-STD-810H.
- Available when barcode reader option is selected.
- Models require either embedded or standalone GPS module.
Information provided herewith is for reference only, available specification shall be subjected to quotation by request.