Rugged mobile power at your fingertips
A versatile and portable tablet fully ready to deliver digital transformation in environments where rugged performance is required.
The ultimate secure rugged tablet
An optional hard handle makes the UX10 easy to grip and carry, allowing you to take the computing power you require to the place it is most needed. A detachable keyboard with retractable hard handle further optimises worker productivity. For total security in authenticating users, the UX10 has an optional integrated fingerprint reader, smart card reader, magnetic stripe reader, an RFID reader, and can also offer a Windows Hello face-authentication camera.
The connected tablet
The UX10 seamlessly supports digital transformation, offering digital connectivity through BT, WiFi, and optional 4G LTE. An optional RS232 port can support legacy equipment. An optional RFID reader allows information feed-back into the management system. All these functionalities ensure the UX10 stays connected no matter whether outdoors or indoors.
The ‘always-on’ tablet
In a world where devices need to work 24/7/365 power-up continuity is essential – in portable devices that means a focus on battery configuration. The UX10 offers a range of battery configurations and options, including an optional high capacity battery and an optional bridge battery that ensures a ‘hot swap’ capability. In effect you need never power-down the UX10, making it ideal if the device is pooled between workers or required across multiple work shifts.
The usable-in-all conditions tablet
Drop resistance and temperature tolerance aside, the LumiBond® screen ensures usability in all conditions. 1000 nits of brightness make the display readable even in sunlight, whilst rain and glove touch capability guarantee visibility and productivity in even the most extreme conditions.
For Infection Prevention
Designed with Infection prevention in mind, the UX10 is also available with sealed buttons allowing frequent cleaning to support infection prevention of medical healthcare professionals.
ATEX and IECEx Certified
Certified for hazardous locations, the UX10 fully rugged tablet offers optional ATEX and IECEx Zone 2/22 certification for use in potentially explosive atmospheres.
Getac UX10 Features:
|Operating System||Windows 10 Pro|
|Mobile Computing Platform||Intel® Core™ i5-10210U Processor 1.6GHz
Max. 4.2GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology
– 6MB Intel® Smart Cache
|VGA Controller||Intel® UHD Graphics|
|Display||10.1″ IPS TFT LCD WUXGA (1920 x 1200)
1,000 nits LumiBond® display with Getac sunlight readable technology
Capacitive multi-touch screen
|Storage & Memory||8GB DDR4
Optional 16GB/32GB DDR4256GB PCIe NVMe SSD
Optional: 512GB / 1TB PCIe NVMe SSD
5 tablet programmable buttons
– Capacitive multi-touch screen
– Optional dual mode touchscreen (multi-touch and digitizer)
|Expansion Slots||Optional (top side): 1D/2D imager barcode reader, or Serial port, or USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A port, or USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C port, or LAN port (RJ45), or VGA port i, or HF RFID reader ii
Optional (right side): Fingerprint reader, or Serial port + LAN port (RJ-45) iii, or HF RFID reader ii
Optional (back side): Smart card reader, or Bridge battery, or Bridge battery + Smart card reader iv
|I/O Interface||FHD webcam x 1 v
8M pixels auto focus rear camera x 1
Audio in/out combo x 1
DC in Jack x 1
USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A x 1
HDMI 1.4 x 1
Docking connector x 1
Optional: SIM card slot x 1 (Micro-SIM, 3FF)
Optional: Windows Hello face-authentication camera (front-facing) x 1 v
Optional: RF antenna pass-through for GPS, WWAN and WLAN
|Communication Interface||Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX200, 802.11ax
Bluetooth (v5.1) vi
Optional: Dedicated GPS vii
Optional: 4G LTE mobile broadband with integrated GPS vii,viii
Optional: 10/100/1000 base-T Ethernet
|Security Features||TPM 2.0
Optional: Intel® vPro™ Technology
Optional: HF RFID reader ii
Optional: Fingerprint reader iii
Optional: Smart card reader iv
|Power||AC adapter (65W, 100-240VAC, 50/60 Hz)
Li-ion smart battery (11.1V, typical 4200mAh; min. 4080mAh) x 1
Optional: High capacity battery (10.8V, 9240mAh) x 1
Optional: Bridge battery iv
|Dimension (W x D x H) & Weigh||276.8 x 194.5 x 23.5 mm (10.89″ x 7.65″ x 0.92″)
1.22kg (2.68lbs) ix
|Rugged Feature||MIL-STD-810H certified
MIL-STD-461G certified x
Vibration & 6ft (1.8m) drop resistant xi
e-Mark certified for vehicle usage
Optional: ANSI/UL 121201, CSA C22.2 NO. 213 (Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C, D)
Optional: Salt fog certified
|Environmental Specification||Temperature xii:
– Operating: -29°C to 63°C / -20°F to 145°F
– Storage: -51°C to 71°C / -60°F to 160°F
– 95% RH , non-condensing
|Pre-installed software||Getac Utility
Getac Barcode Manager xiii
Optional: Absolute Persistence®
|Optional software||Getac Driving Safety Utility
Getac KeyWedge Barcode Reader Utility
Getac Device Monitoring System (GDMS)
Getac VGPS Utility xiv
|Accessories||Battery (11.1V, typical 4200mAh; min. 4080mAh)
AC adapter (65W, 100-240VAC)
Capacitive stylus with tether
|Bumper-toBumper warranty||Accidents can take your equipment out of service when you least expect it, especially in a rugged environment, which can cause costly equipment downtime.
That is why Getac has introduced accidental damage as standard under our Bumper-to-Bumper warranty, to help minimize your enterprise IT costs.
Bumper-to-Bumper is your hassle-free guarantee. That means you can depend on us to have your unit back in service within days.
- 1D/2D imager barcode reader, Serial port, USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A port, USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C port, LAN port (RJ45) and VGA port are mutually exclusive options.
- 13.56MHz contactless HF RFID reader (ISO 15693, 14443 A/B, Mifare and FeliCa™ compliant).
- Fingerprint scanner, HF RFID reader and Serial port + LAN port (RJ45) are mutually exclusive options.
- Smart card reader, Bridge battery and Bridge battery + Smart card reader are mutually exclusive options.
- FHD webcam and optional Windows Hello face-authentication camera (front-facing) are mutually exclusive options.
- Bluetooth performance and connectable distance may be subject to interference with the environments and performance on client devices, users may be able to reduce effects of interference by minimizing the number of active Bluetooth wireless devices that is operating in the area.
- Supports GPS and Glonass.
- Units with 4G LTE option come with an embedded SIM card slot.
- Weight and dimensions vary from configurations and optional accessories.
- MIL-STD-461 90W AC adapter sold separately.
- Drop test results vary from configurations and optional accessories.
- Tested by an independent third-party test lab following MIL-STD-810H.
- Available when barcode reader option is selected.
- Models require either embedded or standalone GPS module.
Information provided herewith is for reference only, available specification shall be subjected to quotation by request.