- One way fares reduced from £649 to as low as £399 to US destinations in Norwegian’s Premium cabin
Low-cost airline, Norwegian has introduced new competitive fares for the airline’s Premium cabin on its award winning low-cost flights to the US. Passengers can now benefit from a more affordable enhanced travel experience with fares newly reduced by up to 30%.
Norwegian’s Premium cabin is in a class of its own, offering passengers an enhanced service and extra comfort at greater value when flying transatlantic. From Gatwick, Premium passengers can check in two 20kg bags, benefit from fast track security, No1 lounge access and priority boarding. Premium passengers are also welcomed on board with complementary soft drinks, receive spacious leather reclining seats with 46 inch legroom and are served premium meals and unlimited beverages – all aboard the brand new 787 Dreamliner.
The new Premium lead-in one way fares are now available to book for summer and winter travel:
London Gatwick –
- to Boston from 449 GBP in Summer / from 399 GBP in Winter
- to New York from 499 GBP in Summer / from 419 GBP in Winter
- to Los Angeles from 579 GBP in Summer / from 499 GBP in Winter
- to Oakland-San Francisco from 579 GBP in Summer / from 499 GBP in Winter
- to Orlando from 579 GBP in Summer / from 499 GBP in Winter
- to Ft. Lauderdale from 579 GBP in Summer / from 499 GBP in Winter
- to Las Vegas (starts 31 Oct) from 499 GBP in Winter
- to Puerto Rico (resumes 2 Nov) from 499 GBP in Winter
Premium is available on board Norwegian’s state-of-the-art Boeing 787 Dreamliner aircraft which reduces the effects of jet lag due to a lower cabin pressure. The Premium cabin has 32 seats on the 787-8 Dreamliner and 35 seats on the larger 787-9 Dreamliner.
Thomas Ramdahl, Chief Commercial Officer at Norwegian said: “Norwegian’s Premium cabin gives passengers extra travel perks without a premium price tag. Not only do we offer high quality comfortable seating on the latest 787 Dreamliners but Premium passengers also receive greater value with added extras including lounge access and fast track priority which is unmatched by any other airline. With our new affordable fares, we expect long-haul business and leisure passengers to fill the front of our aircraft, benefitting from a more enhanced travel experience with Norwegian.”
From 31 October, Norwegian will launch brand new twice weekly low-cost flights to Las Vegas where Premium is available from £499. The US city becomes Norwegian’s eighth long-haul route from Gatwick in addition to New York, Los Angeles, Boston, Oakland-San Francisco, Orlando, Ft. Lauderdale and Puerto Rico – which resumes on 2 November.
Included when you fly Premium:
- Lounge access at selected airports
- Fast Track where available
- Comfortable seat in the Premium cabin with 46 inch legroom
- 2 checked bags x 20 kg included
- Seat reservation
- Complimentary drinks before departure
- Pre-dinner drinks
- 3-course dinner including drinks
- USB charger and power outlet by your seat
- State-of-the-art touch screen entertainment system