MRO - Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul Services for Aircraft
Volga-Dnepr Technics (VDT), is an independent business unit within Volga-Dnepr Group for the purpose of coordination of MRO services for aircraft within the Group and further improving quality of service.
Established in 2008 and formed from existing VDT business units and new MRO organizations, Volga-Dnepr Technics provides a wide range of MRO services for aircraft produced by Russian and International manufacturers.
VDT is represented in three regions:
- Moscow (SVO, DME, VKO) provides line maintenance and related services for Boeing 747, Boeing 737, Airbus A320 family aircraft at Sheremetyevo, Domodedovo and Vnukovo International Airports
- Krasnoyarsk (KJA) certified maintenance base; provides line maintenance services for Boeing 747 and Boeing 737 CL aircraft
- Ulyanovsk (ULY) has more than 20 years experience of providing maintenance services for AN-124 and IL-76 aircraft types. VDT has become one of the first residents of the special economic port zone at Ulyanovsk-Vostochniy.
- Leipzig (LEJ) provides line maintenance and related services for Boeing 747 aircraft up to A-check at Leipzig/Halle airport
- Frankfurt-am-Main (FRA) certified base specializing in line maintenance for Boeing 747 aircraft
In United Arab Emirates
- Sharjah (SHJ) provides maintenance services for Russian-built aircraft (АN-124 and IL-76ТD aircraft family, АN-24/26/32, АN-74) as well as line maintenance services for western-built aircraft of the following types: Boeing 747, Boeing 737 CL & NG, Airbus A320.
- Fujairah (FJR) provides maintenance and related services for AN-24/26, AN-74, IL-76 aircraft types.
Mission: We deliver competitive advantages for our customers by ensuring the continuing airworthiness of their aircraft fleets in accordance with unique Volga-Dnepr Group experience in defect and failure prevention
Aircraft Line Maintenance
Volga-Dnepr Technics offers certified line maintenance services for Boeing 747, Boeing 737 and Airbus 320 aircraft within its extensive network of line maintenance stations.
Scheduled Maintenance for Aircraft
Volga-Dnepr Technics offers a wide range of scheduled maintenance services at its maintenance sites in Sharjah, UAE and Leipzig, Germany.
Aircraft Component Repair
Volga-Dnepr Technics operates component repair workshops in Russia, Germany and the UAE, including wheel/brake and battery repair services.
Aircraft Composite and Sheet Metal Repair
Volga-Dnepr Technics holds C20 approval for composite and sheet metal structural repair services at its maintenance base at Moscow’s Sheremetyevo Airport (SVO).
Aircraft Technical Diagnostics and Non-Destructive Testing
The company’s scope of NDT and technical diagnostics/inspection expertise includes: Engine condition monitoring Engine boroscope inspection (CF6-50, CF6-80, CFM 56-3-5-7, RB 211, V2500, JT-9), including inspection, photos, visual assessment of damage in accordance with AMM Chapter 72 APU boroscope inspection (GTP-85-129, PW-901A, PW-901C).
Aircraft Parts & Consumables Supply
Volga-Dnepr Technics supplies a full range of parts, consumables and chemicals options and component exchange solutions for Boeing (737 CL/NG, 747, 757, 767), Airbus (318/319/320/321), Bombardier (CRJ-100/200) and ATR-42/72 aircraft.
Aircraft Technical Support and Value Added Services
Volga-Dnepr Technics offers a wide range of technical support and value added services, including: Engine fleet management General engineering and fleet support Inventory management Engine wash Equipment and labor lease.
Volga-Dnepr Technics MRO Bases
Committed to getting closer to its customers and their needs, Volga-Dnepr Technics has built an extensive network of operations with the following main maintenance centers:
- Volga-Dnepr Technics Moscow, Russia (SVO, DME, VKO) is focused on providing line maintenance services for Boeing B747, B737 and Airbus А320 aircraft at three major Moscow hub airports. To complement and expand its reach, the company has also opened a line station in Krasnoyarsk (KJA) to serve B747 aircraft.
Volga-Dnepr Gulf, UAE (SHJ, FJR) offers a full range of line and base maintenance services for Russian-built aircraft (AN-124, IL-76, AN-24/26/32, AN-74), combined with line maintenance services for western aircraft (B747-200/300/400, B737CL, A320F) in Sharjah and Fujairah, UAE. The newly-opened 20,000 sq. mt. hangar facilities at Sharjah Airport are intended to significantly boost the company’s footprint in the region.
Volga-Dnepr Technics GmbH, Germany (LEJ, FRA) specializes in line maintenance activities for Boeing 747-200/300/400/8 aircraft up to A-check at Leipzig/Halle and Frankfurt airports. An 8,500 sq. mt. hangar facility has been commissioned in Leipzig to allow for expansion of the company’s scope of services.
Volga-Dnepr Technics Ulyanovsk, Russia (ULY) possesses over 20 years of experience in AN-124 and IL-76 aircraft maintenance. As one of the first residents of the local special economic port zone, the company has plans to put into service a large hangar complex at Ulyanovsk-Vostochny Airport within the next few years.
Cargo giant Volga-Dnepr Group opens Operations Base at Houston George Bush Intercontinental Airport to serve customers across North and South America
Volga-Dnepr Group and CargoLogicAir to strengthen their European operations through MoU on Strategic Cooperation with Liege Airport
Boeing, Volga-Dnepr Group and CargoLogicHolding Announce Sweeping Freighter Package Covering 777 Freighters, 747-8 Freighters, Crew Optimization Service
8, Aviatsionnaya str.
- +7 (495) 737-73-39