Airline Base and Line Maintenance, Camo - Continued Airworthiness Management Organisation
Apple Aviation is a UK based Aircraft line and base maintenance organisation with operations worldwide, approved by the UK CAA / EASA for Part 145 & Part M services. Approvals from the Caymans, Aruba, Turkey, Bermuda & other CAA jurisdictions and FAA Repair Station Approval. Apple Aviation is an AFRA member & holds a UK Environment Agency permit for aircraft teardown/recycling at Newquay.
Services provided by Apple Aviation include Aircraft line and base maintenance, AOG support, CAMO (including ARC & Pre Purchase Inspections), Aircraft Storage, Teardown/Recycling and Parts Processing.
With a purpose built new 150,000 sq ft facility in Newquay (including a 40,000 sq ft parts processing facility) Apple Aviation provides MRO services for Airlines, Lessors, OEMs for Airbus, Boeing, Bombardier, Embraer & other Types. Customers incl. Airlines, Lessors, OEMs & Private Owners.
Airline Line Maintenance
Apple Aviation can support the following requirements for Line Maintenance worldwide at very short notice. Tooling can be provided to support all types of operations and where necessary specialised tooling can be sourced.
- Full Support Maintenance
- Line Maintenance up to and including “A” Checks
- Temporary Line Stations
- Entry into Service
- On request Hangar Support Worldwide
- Flight Mechanics on request
- Maintenance Control Centre (Establishment and Support)
- Long and Short Term Aircraft Storage and Care of Maintenance
- Parking Solutions (reduced rates) at our UK Facility
- Specialist Mobile Cabin Maintenance and IFE Teams
- Supporting current customers and ad-hoc requirements
- Parting Out with EASA Part 145 certification
- Modification Teams (Structural, Avionics and Cabin) which can be performed on the ramp during night stops and lay overs ensuring minimal disruption to the customers’ operation.
Airline Base Maintenance
Apple Aviation can support Base Maintenance projects supplying the following services to Airlines and Maintenance Repair & Overhaul (MRO) organisations.
- Modification Teams for Avionics, Structural and Cabin Modifications
- Base Maintenance Representatives/Liaison Engineers
- Manpower Solutions
- End of Lease Programs
- Entry into Service Programs
- EASA Part 21
Our partner company have EASA & FAA Approved workshops providing Repair, exchange and Overhaul facilities, this capability provides our line stations and customers with the essential support required in AOG situations.
Workshop capability includes:
- C1 Air Cond and Press
- C4 Door – Hatches
- C5 Electrical Power
- C6 Equipment
- C7 Engine – APU
- C8 Flight Controls
- C17 Pneumatic
- C18 Ice / Rain / Fire
- C20 Structural
Apple Aviation can also supply teams for on wing/remote support for both composite and structural repairs.
Continued Airworthiness Management Organisation – CAMO
Apple Aviation through our EASA Part M, Subpart G & I approval provides a full CAMO management service including ARC reviews and recommendations for commercial, VIP and Leasing companies.
Our team of highly experienced aviation personnel pride themselves on providing a `Safety` conscious environment as well as a complete tailored solution to meet the demands of our client and their operational and financial requirements.
Our bespoke technical management programme “AAMPS” provides a current up to date status of each aircraft ensuring the operators have clear visibility of all relevant data at any one time.
The programme offers a number of unique features one being a “lease return” function which provides a data pack of information for customers or lessors during mid-term audits or lease returns.
Another feature is the ability to store historic data DFP`s (dirty finger prints) and BTB (back to birth) documents electronically.
Appletech can be customised to suit any of our client’s specific requirements.
Additional services can be added to enhance the CAMO management service, providing a tailored solution to give improved reliability, cost reduction and operational improvement.
Airline CAMO Management Services
- Full CAMO management
- ARC reviews and recommendations
- Maintenance program development
- Scheduled maintenance planning and control
- LLP management and control
- AD and Mandatory publication assessment and control
- SB, modification and repair control
- Reliability program development.
Additional and Consultancy Services
- Aircraft record review and audits
- Aircraft physical inspections and reporting
- Mid-term audits and lease returns
- Powerplant Management
- Engine condition monitoring (ECM)
- On-wing technical support
- Modification and operational improvements
- Shop visit planning and management
- Engine storage
- FDR data analysis
- Start-up CAMO and CAME development consultancy services
- On-site support
- Electronic compilation of historic aircraft records
Sutton Quays Business Park
- +44 (0) 1928 798123