Netbiokem DSAM is a multipurpose disinfectant cleaner. The formula is ready to use, non-corrosive, non-flammable and biocidal on numerous strains. It is compatible with all types of material, and safe to use for the operators.
This product is effective against lipophilic viruses, such as Coronavirus.
It has been tested against the Virucidal Effectiveness European Standard EN14476 against Influenza A (H1N1), a surrogated virus for lipophilic viruses.
- 3 in 1: Cleans, disinfects, and deodorizes
- Kills 99.99% of most of harmful bacteria, viruses, fungi & mycobacteria.
- Approved for aeronautical use
- Non-corrosive and non-flammable
- Broad spectrum of activity: Bactericidal, Sporicidal, Virucidal and Fungicidal
- Compliant with the European Biocide Directive N°528/2012
- Can be applied in the cabin, toilets, galleys, and cargo holds by spray, wipe or by microdiffusion with a fogger (e.g. DAT 3000 or IPS Dauphin)
- Airbus CML-14-006C
- CML 12-012A
- AMS 1526
- AMS 1452
- AMS 1453
- Boeing D6-7127M
- CFM 56 – CP2712
- EN 1276 Salmonella Typhimurium, Salmonella enterica subsp. enterica serotype Typhimurium, Pseudomonas Aeruginosa, E.Coli, S.Aureus, Enterococcus Hirae surrogated for Enterobacterias
- EN 13697 Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Escherichia coli, Staphylococcus aureus, Enterococcus hirae surrogated bacteria for Enterobacteria
- EN 13697 Aspergillus brasiliensis, Candida albicans, surrogated fungus for Aspergillus Niger
- EN14476 Influenza A (H1N1) surrogated virus for lipophilic viruses (Ebola, Coronavirus, Flu, Hepatitis, HIV, Rotavirus), adenovirus, norovirus murin, poliovirus
- EN 16777 Adenovirus, murine norovirus
- EN 14348 Mycobacterium avium, Mycobacterium terrae, surrogated mycobacteria for Mycobacterium Tuberculosis