In-flight Natural Healthy Snack, Chicken Breast CRISPS, SPICY
In-flight Chicken Breast CRISPS – What is that?
“in-flight” is an innovative line of natural healthy snacks. Chicken Breast Crisps is our flagship product within our snacks family. The cuts of carefully selected chicken fillet first undergo the processes of maturation, then repeated cold smoking and finally lyophilization. As a result you can enjoy the crunchiness and exquisite taste of round-shaped pieces of the best part of chicken. The foil seal pack keeps the crisps fresh, crunchy and smell-less, so it is ready to eat directly after opening. The composition of spices was carefully selected, so the crisps taste great even up in the air.
‘in-flight’ is a snack which can easily satisfy your hunger. It’s a great solution, when you search for a bite to eat and you want to choose something healthy and nutritious. Chicken breast crisps are delicious, super crunchy and of course ready-to-eat. What’s more, they are low in carbs and high in protein. Apart from chicken meat and spices, there are no other ingredients in these snacks – no preservatives, chemical additives, GMOs, or gluten.
Why is this product better than anything similar in this market
‘in-flight’ is a truly natural, healthy snack. What makes it unique on the market is the simplest composition possible – 99% is the chicken breast fillet and the remaining 1% make the spices and starter cultures. Furthermore, thanks to the freeze-drying process the snack is four times condensed. That means that in every 100g of finished product there are 400g of chicken fillet! These crisps were not fried or backed, so they are much healthier than ‘traditional’ ones.
We offer high-quality, natural products and do not use any chemical preservatives or artificial enhancers in our snacks. ‘The Healthy Way of Life’ is our motto and we want to raise awareness about the importance of healthy eating. Our snacks family has been appreciated by international juries and customers: Innovative Product of the Year Award (Stamegna Retail Management), Buyer’s Choice Award (ECRM), finalist of SIAL Innovation Selection (France and Canada) and Food Matters Live (London).
- Healthy snacks
- Travel food
- Protein snacks
- Chicken chips
- Dry food
- Natural snacks