|Event||MRO Russia & CIS 2020|
|Press Release Date||17.02.2020|
MRO Russia & CIS will take place in Moscow on March 10–11 for the 15th time and will bring together more than 1200 participants.
A Russian and CIS airlines’ technical directors and MRO providers discussion is always the central part of the agenda. This year we also look forward to learn experts’ commentaries on what are the most significant issues as they also outline further development steps.
Key discussion topics for 2020:
- Shortage of maintenance and repair facilities in Russia and the CIS: how to overcome these problems?
- What are an airline’s current needs for MRO? What challenges do airlines face?
- Linear maintenance in Russia: status, problems, opportunities
- Maintenance optimisation: what are the best solutions for the Russian market?
Another fundamentally important topic is the need to strengthen and further develop the regional aircraft maintenance system, which is especially important for northern and inaccessible areas where small aircraft with a limited flight range are operated and it is economically unjustified to transfer them for maintenance to large centres. Also significant is the problem of creating an effective logistics system for providing repair parts and expendable materials.
Key MRO Russia & CIS 2020 Topics:
- MRO international trends
- EASA: common regulatory framework systemisation
- MRO innovations: new technologies, new opportunities
- MRO updates on latest airline types: dialogue with aircraft manufactures
- Key discussion for airline representatives: MRO future development
- Connected aircraft and MRO interiors
- New trends and development in engine maintenance
- How to prepare a 21st century engineer?
- OEMs / Airframers vs MRO: which has the better offering for airlines?
- Mobile MRO services
- Interior modifications: new trends
Only 15 per cent of the free exhibition space is left: don’t lose your chance to book your place at the exhibition space
Would you like to present your achievements on the main stage or be inside the key discussions of the conference? Do not waste time – contact us now. Most of the stands have already been booked, and the programme is filling up daily with speakers and will soon be closed for participation.
How it was in 2019: https://youtu.be/DFGNm2UBcvc
The event is sponsored by S7 Technics, Lufthansa Technik
Sponsorship support: Satair, TP Aerospace, Zina Flight, Tulpar Technic, Tulpar Air, Power Jet, Kuehne + Nagel
Exhibition organizer: ATO Events
Conference organizer: Infomost Consulting
Contact for questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or +7 (495) 108-51-43