|Event||World Aviation Festival 2020|
|Organiser||Terrapinn Holdings Ltd|
|Press Release Date||05.05.2017|
How can the airlines stay competitive without embracing the latest in the next generation passenger systems?
The length of time it takes to integrate a new system is always the concern. Do you have the technology that will drive dynamic pricing and maximise direct bookings? If so you need to be in attendance and the world’s largest Aviation IT show.
In its 14th year the Aviation IT show will prince CIO’s, CTO’s, CTO’s and Heads of IT from over 110 of the world’s leading airlines to debate:
- How will the next wave of ‘digital disruptions’ impact the aviation industry?
- How to effectively manage the merchandising opportunity?
- How to leverage best of breed across PSS, revenue management and ancillaries – Is this really the road to revenue growth?
- How to build digital into the airlines DNA?
- Effective API integration to enhance the end to end experience
Can you help? Then it’s time to join the debate! The Aviation IT Show takes place as part of the 14th annual Aviation Festival that takes place 7th-8th September in London.