What are the trends in aviation economics and politics; Protectionism and its effects on airline growth; The correlation (or lack of it) between airport ownership and investment, fleet expansion and traffic growth; And the collective implications for primary and secondary hubs.
Explore these dynamics with CAPA’s Executive Chairman Peter Harbison.
Other Keynote Presentations include:
- Dubai Government: Dubai Aviation Outlook 2026
- Turkish Airlines, Deputy Chairman & CEO, Bilal Ekşi: Turkish Airlines
- ForwardKeys, CMO, Laurens van den Oever
- Hamad International Airport, COO, Engr. Badr AL-Meer
- European Commission, Deputy DG MOVE, Matthew Baldwin
- Macquarie Bank, Division Director, Head of Cross Divisional Projects, Corporate & Asset Finance, Peter Farthing: Bespoke Capital Markets Products