|Event||Passenger Terminal EXPO 2021|
|Organiser||UKi Media & Events Ltd.|
|Press Release Date||07.09.2017|
SPEAKING OPPORTUNITIES – Call for Papers
CEO FORUMS >> PRESENTATIONS >> PANEL DISCUSSIONS >> Q&As
2018 theme: Creating innovation in the airport industry – what’s on the horizon?
The theme will run throughout all conference tracks at Passenger Terminal CONFERENCE 2018*
1,650+ CONFERENCE ATTENDEES | 375+ EXPERT SPEAKERS | 9 CONFERENCE TRACKS DAILY
World-class airport conference
Passenger Terminal CONFERENCE has firmly established itself as one of the largest, most highly regarded airport conferences in the world. It’s an exceptional opportunity to hear 375+ industry leaders share their innovations, knowledge and insight through a comprehensive and diverse range of presentations and panel discussions.
With the conference attracting 1,650+ attendees, senior airport, airline, aviation authority, government and related business executives from all over the world know that this is THE conference where people gather to pool information, address concerns, discuss solutions and exchange ideas that are critical to the industry’s future success.
An independent and unbiased conference platform
Strongly supported by major airports, airlines, aviation authorities and regulators, it is independent and encourages a free and frank exchange of views and ideas, and sometimes even heated debate. Participation in such a highly authoritative environment allows businesses to be associated with a quality educational programme.
With YOUR help we aim again to produce the industry’s difinitive programme of innovation, inspiration and information!
Speakers and delegates range from board members and CEOs right through to managers and their teams,creating a desirable mix of levels of managerial and operational expertise, facilitating intense discussions during the many themed panels.
SPEAKING OPPORTUNITIES – CALL FOR SPEAKERS
The 2018 programme will concentrate on innovations and strategies and for future airport development and operations worldwide.
Form submission deadline: 29 September 2017
PowerPoint presentation deadline: 22 February 2018
Airports, Airlines, Authorities, Regulators and Government Agencies will be given priority
Conference tracks include**:
- Ageing Population and PRMs
- Airport Cities, Transport Connections and Tourism
- Airport Design, Planning and Development
- Airport Design, Planning and Development – Middle East & Asia
- Aviation and Border Security – Control and Facilitation
- Commercial – Retail, Concessions and Media
- Customer Service and Passenger Experience
- Energy, Environment and Sustainability
- Facilities Maintenance and Management
- Future Airports
- Increasing Airport Capacity
- Management and Operations
- Technology: Digital Transformation
- Technology: Passenger Journey
- Technology: Systems and Integration
Additional focus areas within these tracks include:
- Economics, Investment and Financing Airport Development
- Social Media, Branding, Marketing and Advertising
For information about speaking at Passenger Terminal CONFERENCE 2018 please contact Janine McEvilly, Conference Director, Passenger Terminal CONFERENCE at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Theme may not be included in every presentation
** Some tracks will be combined
Discover more about Passenger Terminal CONFERENCE at: www.passengerterminal-expo.com
- +44 (0) 1306 743744