The World Aviation Training Summit (WATS) is the world’s largest gathering of aviation training professionals serving airlines, regulators, training providers and the training industry.
The event brings together over 1,200 industry professionals from 50 countries to learn, discuss and exchange views on the latest training practices and solutions for pilot, cabin crew and maintenance training.
The event also encompasses the leading simulation and training exhibition for the airline industry, where over 80 exhibitors will be in attendance, all showcasing the latest services and technologies to improve operational safety and efficiency.
Learn more about the event by visiting: www.wats-event.com
WATS 2019 will feature five conferences all of which will embrace training “best practice”, maximizing the personnel transfer-of-training, and achieving optimum human performance and operational safety. The theme for this year’s event is “Identifying and Developing Professionalism in the Global Aviation Workforce”. Conferences include:
- World Airline Pilot Training
- Regional Airline Pilot Training
- Maintenance Training
- Cabin Crew Training
- Student Education and Careers in Aviation
- Hear from over 100 leading subject matter experts as they deliver the latest training and simulation insights from around the world.
- Discover new methodologies and applications that will enhance your training needs and deliver greater ROI.
- Network with over 1,200 industry professionals from 50+ countries.
- Meet key industry suppliers that will provide solutions to your current and future training needs.
- Create new business opportunities.
WATS offers a relaxed yet professional environment conducive to developing new and building existing business relationships. The event offers unrivalled opportunities to meet with your peers from the senior echelons of the international airline training community, to discuss the latest training issues and consider and learn how others have addressed and resolved these scenarios.
- Airlines & Air Operators
- Aviation Authorities & Regulators
- Training and Selection Providers
- Equipment Manufactures
- Software Providers
- Heads & Postholders of Training
- Training Managers
- TREs & TRIs
- Pilots, Flight Attendants & Maintainers
- CEO’s, Directors & VPs
- Safety Officers
- Government Officials
Ancells Business Park
- +44 1252 532 000