Due to China’s remarkable achievements in epidemic prevention, control and the gradual restoration of economic and social order, it is expected that China’s air transport industry will recover faster than major foreign markets, especially the inland air routes. To meet the demand for increased transportation, the fleet size of Chinese airlines will reach 8,854 aircraft by the end of 2039, including 645 cargo aircraft. To take into account fleet growth and replacement of aging aircraft, China will need to replenish 7,576 civilian aircraft of all types over the next 20 years, including 1,598 wide-body jets, 5,080 narrow-body jets and 898 regional jets.
On the other hand, as the delivery of ARJ21 aircraft increases year by year, the C919 is about to be put into operation, and the development results of C929 are encouraging, China’s civil aircraft industry is entering an accelerated take-off period. Operation support technology is the link and bridge between the civil aircraft manufacturing industry and the aviation industry, covering the whole life cycle of the aircraft, is the organic combination of advanced manufacturing industry and modern service industry, and the extension of the civil aircraft industry chain and value chain. It plays an important driving role in the development of the upstream and downstream links of the aviation industry such as aircraft manufacturing and maintenance, and helps the civil aircraft industry to upgrade technology, expand the industry and enhance the market competitiveness.
- How to Optimize Aviation Supplies Support when Import Tariff Decline？
- Continuous Operation Support of Domestic Civil Aircraft after Delivery
- OEM Fleet Operations Management and Future Strategic Planning
- Application of Digital Technology in Aircraft Operation Support System
- Construction of Aircraft Engine Health Management System
- Practical Application of Artificial Intelligence in Aircraft Maintenance: UAV Patrol Inspection, AGV Trolley
- Domestic Systemic Circulation Achievement Sharing of HNA Aviation Supplies and Further Discussion
- AR Technology Push China’s Civil Aviation Step into “Intelligent Maintenance Era”
- Aviation Supplies Sharing and Mutual Assistant Helps Enhance Airlines Efficient Operation
- Capacity Construction of All Fleet Non-released during Transit
- Rocker-type Robot- An Effective Tool to Improve Efficiency and Reduce Cost
- Maintenance Design and Effect-raising Based on Engine Performance
- Applications and Challenges of Predictive Maintenance Technology
- Collaborative Development of Civil Aircraft Industry and Maintenance
- Data Support System Construction for Domestic Civil Aircraft Supplies
- Remote Technology on Aircraft Maintenance and Support , 5G Communication New Scenario Application
- Civil Aircraft Operation Support Technology Sub-committee of CSAA
- Shanghai Society of Aeronautics
- Qingdao Airlines Co.,Ltd
- Taikoo (Shandong) Aircraft Engineering Company Limited
- COMAC Shanghai Aircraft Customer Service Co., Ltd.
- Galleon (Shanghai) Consulting Co., Ltd.