Digital technologies are penetrating our lives throughout, changing an ever wider array of its aspects. In air transport, along with digitalization of the industry’s internal operational processes, there is a growing number of technologies aimed at improving passenger experience. At the same time, the unstoppable digitalization of the travel industry is increasingly interfering with airlines’ and airports’ business processes.
A feature of this year’s Digital Aviation & Travel Forum will be a comprehensive assessment of the impact of the pandemic and the crisis in air travel on the technological future of travel.
- Air transport market in new conditions. COVID-19 crisis as an era of new opportunities and transformations.
- What technological solutions allow you to optimize operating costs?
- How to minimize the cost of booking systems?
- How will distribution technologies change after the crisis?
- What is the future for OTA and traditional offline ticket offices?
- Passenger Experience in a pandemic. How to maintain the quality of passenger service?
- International trends in travel
- New channels of monetization during and after the crisis