The future of air cargo data interchange is here now
The way the air cargo community communicates is changing drastically. Customs authorities are mandating that cargo data be transmitted electronically and IATA Cargo XML is the industry’s preferred standard for how to transmit down the supply chain. Now that the industry has frozen future developments to the antiquated Cargo IMP standard, the transition to Cargo XML has never been so important.
Don’t miss the unique opportunity to be part of this change!
IATA invites you to attend a unique event where we will provide you with the necessary information needed to adopt the Cargo XML standard.
Agenda outline (pdf)
Important aspects to be discussed include:
- The vision and strategy for air cargo messaging
- The process for developing and publishing new messaging standards
- Exchange of ideas and implementation practices
- Migrating from Cargo IMP to Cargo XML
- The tools available to facilitate Cargo XML adoption
- What the future holds for Cargo XML
Why should you attend?
- Exclusive access to industry intelligence and latest developments
- Unique business, networking and branding opportunities
- Interactive approach, opening the floor for challenges and new ideas
Who will you meet?
- IT Solutions & Service Providers
- Custom Authorities
- Freight Forwarders
- Ground Handling Agents
33, Route de l'Aeroport
PO Box 416
1215 Geneva - 15 Airport
- +41 22 770 2525