Since 2012, the China Aerospace Propulsion Technology International Forum (CAPTIF) has been held in Shanghai, Xi’an, Shenyang, Chengdu, Changsha, and Guiyang in turn. It has been successfully held for eight sessions, attracting more than 2000 industry experts and representatives from hundreds of enterprises in more than 20 countries around the world. Hunan aviation industry has a long history, it is not only the research and production base of small and medium-sized aero-engines in China, but also the birthplace of the first aero-engine in New China and the first fully independently developed aero-engine. It has created several firsts in the aviation industry in New China. Important member units of China’s aero-engine industry have also taken root in the province. On May 2018, AECC disclosed AES100 civil turboshaft engine and AEP500 civil turboprop engine for the first time. In the future, the market prospect of civil turboshaft and turboprop aeroengines in China is broad. It is expected that by 2035, there will be nearly 3000 AES100 engines and nearly 3500 AEP500 engines.
- Aero Engine Simulation Technology
(overall comprehensive technology, aerodynamic heat transfer, structural strength, combustion, test, etc.)
- Manufacturing Technology of Lightweight and Integrated Typical Parts and New Cooling Structure Parts of Aero Engine
(blisk manufacturing technology, blisk ring / diskless rotor manufacturing technology, engine casing manufacturing technology, new high-efficiency air-cooled blade technology, etc.)
- Special Machining Technology of Aero Engine
(EDM technology, ECM technology, laser processing technology, electron beam welding technology, etc.)
- New Materials, New Manufacturing, and New Technology of Aero Engine
(traditional alloy materials, metal matrix composites, ceramic matrix composites, digital manufacturing technology, additive manufacturing technology, special welding technology, coating technology, etc.)
- Aeroengine condition monitoring, health management and fault analysis technology
- Chinese Society of Aeronautics and Astronautics
- Hunan Province Society of Aeronautics
- AECC Hunan Aviation Powerplant Research Institute (AECC HAPRI)
- AECC South Industry Company Limited
- Aerospace Power
- Galleon (Shanghai) Consulting Co., Ltd.