In recent years, with the implementation of a number of key projects and major projects of large aircraft in China, a series of major achievements have been made in the field of avionics of various aircraft in, but there is still a gap compared with developed countries in key equipment R&D, system integration verification and product airworthiness certification. Therefore, it is necessary to give further play to the leading role of domestic independent aircraft models, actively carry out research and exploration on cutting-edge technologies of avionics, and constantly strengthen the independent design ability of avionics, flight control, data processing, APU and other systems.
Focus on breaking through the key bottlenecks such as avionics system integration, cockpit interactive display, high-speed network communication and real-time health monitoring, focus on the research and development of core key basic components such as airborne embedded operating system, protocol processing chip and DC motor bearing, and catch up with the international mainstream technology level in terms of multi-functional display, aviation lighting equipment and cockpit control panel. Promote professional simulators and full motion flight simulators and drive the development of special software such as flight control, graphics, and images. Strengthen the construction of supporting capacity of navigation aircraft and UAV airborne system, to realize the platform, series, and large-scale development of airborne system.
- Special Section of Airborne Cockpit System
- Special Section of Airborne GNC System
- Special Section of Airborne Data and Sensing
- Special Section of Avionics System Measurement and Testing
- Special Section of Avionics Product Digital and Intelligent Manufacturing
5th Annual AS & AEH Sub-Forum
- Airworthiness Review Practice at Home and Abroad – Revision and Application of Airworthiness Requirements for AS & AEH
- Management and Control Requirements of Civil Aircraft Airborne Software and Complex Electronic Hardware Development Process
- Development Process and Practice of Software and Hardware for Civil Engine Airborne Complex System
- Chinese Society of Aeronautics and Astronautics
- Chinese Aeronautical Establishment
- AVIC Airborne Systems Co., Ltd.
- Department of Equipment Industry (Ⅱ) of MIIT
- Aircraft Airworthiness Certification Department, CAAC
- Shanghai Municipal Commission of Economy and Informatization
- Shanghai Aircraft Airworthiness Certification Center of CAAC
- Shanghai Society of Aeronautics
- COMAC Shanghai Aircraft Design and Research Institute
- AVIC XAC Commercial Aircraft Co., Ltd.
- AVIC Zhuhai General Aviation R&D and Manufacturing Base
- China Helicopter Research and Development Institute
- China Aeronautical Radio Electronics Research Institute
- Key Laboratory of Integrated Technology of Avionics System
- Key Laboratory of ATM Avionics Technology, CAAC
- Galleon (Shanghai) Consulting Co., Ltd.
Company name: Galleon (Shanghai) Consulting Co., Ltd.
Name: Lucy CHEN
Phone: +86 0 21 5155.5203
Mobile Phone:+86 199 0170 0160
Fax: +86 0 21 5155.9049