|Event||Wings of the Future 2018|
|Organiser||ATO Events - Wings of the Future|
|Press Release Date||11.10.2018|
We are honored to invite you to take part in the 16th international Wings of the Future Forum – the most significant Eurasian air transport summit held over the last two decades in Russia & CIS, which will be held on November 14-15, 2018 in Moscow.
The Wings of the Future is the largest and most productive international air transport forum for Russia & CIS market in the Eurasian region, which determines the main trends in future of commercial aviation.
In its 16th year, there is the most impressive presence of airlines and airports registered for the Forum ever!
Wings of the Future is the largest international meeting point for Russian & CIS market in the Eurasian region for top management of civil aviation. More than 550 representatives of the aviation industry from across 20 countries of the world take part in the conference: America, Europe, CIS, Middle East and Asia.
TOP 5 REASONS TO JOIN US
- MAKE AN EFFICIENT INVESTMENT in business development and expand your company’s market influence.
- MEET industry decision-makers from across Russia and beyond.
- PROMOTE your brand, products and services to a gathering of influential professionals.
- EXPAND your presence on the fastest growing market.
- DEVELOP brand recognition and trust relations.
Find out more on http://wingsofthefuture.ru/en or call us +7 (495) 117-5843.
Wings of the Future Forum is produced by ATO Events in partnership with the Russian Air Transport Operators Association and International Association Airports.
Find out more on www.events.ato.ru or call us +7 495 108-51-43.