On Site Support, Maintenance and Production Support for Aircraft Cabin Interior, Aerostructures and Aircraft Systems
The Vartan Aviation Group supports all major cabin interior, aircraft system & composite aerostructure manufacturers with technical and electrical reworks, modifications and representation at the following locations:
- Airbus in Hamburg/Germany, Toulouse/France, Tianjin/China and Mobile/USA
- Boeing in Everett, Renton and Charleston/USA
- Bombardier in Montreal and Toronto/Canada
- Comac in Shanghai/China
- Embraer in Melbourne/USA
Besides being certified under EN/AS9100, the Vartan Aviation Group holds EASA part 145, FAA part 145 and CAR 145 approval and with its long list of references and capabilities able to perform any cabin maintenance or refurbishment job for airlines or at MROs worldwide.
The Vartan Aviation Group provides a broad range of services to aircraft manufacturers, aviation suppliers, MROs and airlines around the world. We are active in the fields of on site product support, maintenance and production support, primarily for cabin interior, aircraft systems and aerostructures.
Our customers can focus on their key business because we support their business on site. Vartan teams are based at final assembly lines of Airbus, Boeing, Bombardier, Comac and Embraer in Germany, France, China, Canada and the United States. Beyond that, we support our customers worldwide – anywhere at any time.
The Vartan Aviation Group’s quality management system is EN / AS 9100-certified and we hold EASA part 145, FAA part 145 and CAR 145 approvals with C6, C15 and C20 ratings. By these measures, we are able to offer our customers a comprehensive range of certified services around the world.
Our services include, but are not limited to:
On Site Product Support
- repair and rework of damaged cabin parts, assemblies and installations
- installation of cabin equipment
- repair and rework of aerostructures
- logistics for spare parts
- attendance of cabin and incoming inspections
- representation of our customers in program review and liability evaluation meetings
- assistance for VIP completion centers and cabin interior manufacturers
Cabin Furniture Maintenance
- mechanical and electrical work
- overhaul of complete monuments
- service bulletin implementation
- consultation & cabin inspection
- certificates: EASA, FAA & GCAA part 145
- final assembly of cabin equipment
- extended workbench for suppliers
- more than 2,000 m² / 22,000 ft² of well-equipped workshop space worldwide
- lean and flexible production with our highly skilled teams
The Vartan Aviation Group has opened a new Repair Station in Seattle. It is run by the US subsidiary Vartan USA LLC and officially received its FAA certificate in early July. The company is now …
The Vartan Aviation Group will commence on site support operations for the new Boeing 737 Completion and Delivery Center in Zhoushan, China as soon as the joint venture of Boeing and Comac starts operations. Several …