Fall protection solutions for working at height in the aviation industry
MSA has been in the business of safety at height since 1930. Today it is at the forefront in both the supply and the range of innovative fall protection products.
With a focus on aerospace and a partnership approach to developing solutions to meet customer needs within this sector, MSA’s engineers have worked closely with some of the major aircraft manufacturers and many other key players in the aviation industry. This led to the development of the Latchways WinGrip, a tailored solution that ensures worker safety at height on a wide range of buildings and structures, indoors and outdoors, in even the most hazardous weather conditions.
Today, WinGrip Systems for fall protection are used by airlines, major manufacturers, and MROs globally for fixed-wing commercial aircraft maintenance.
MSA is truly a global manufacturer of fall protection. With manufacturing operations on five continents and with more than 40 locations worldwide, MSA serves customers in more than 140 countries. All MSA products meet local and international standards. With MSA’s worldwide presence we deliver the right safety solution to the right place, at the right time.
WinGrip System at a Glance:
Intro on wingrip. Vacuum based anchor system…
- Lightweight and portable, anchors weigh less than than 13.5 lb. (6 kg)
- Suitable for wet or dry surfaces, inside hangars or on the apron
- Approved and used by all major aircraft manufacturers
- Easy to install and offers simple hands-free operation
- Inherently safe, even with fuel tanks open
- Runs on compressed air or nitrogen, no electrical requirement
- Independently tested to meet all relevant international standards: OSHA, EN, UKCA and NS/ASZ
- No metal-on-metal contact to protect aircraft surface and eliminate sparking risk
- Guaranteed safety period with all systems
- Multiple-user cable-based system or single-user anchor options, tailored to customer needs
- Suitable for both heavy and light maintenance environments
- Designed to be used for line maintenance, Check-A, Check-C and overalls
Value added Services:
MSA builds close working relationships with customers, providing a complete package of services over the long term— not just supplying products. Full design service can be provided for specific aircraft with the most efficient usage of WinGrip Systems. Training for workers and managers in all aspects of WinGrip System installation and operation can be provided, together with system maintenance.
MSA Latchways Overhead Lifeline System
Hopton Park, Devizes,
- +33 0658706233