|Company||Innovint Aircraft Interior GmbH|
Innovint upgraded its InnoBag family with a new member: The PED Containment Bag (lithium-ion fire containment bag) is a professional solution to manage incidents caused by thermal runaways of ithium-ion batteries used in Portable Electronic Devices (PED) throughout the aircraft cabin.
The PED Containment Bag is made of state of the art fire resistant materials with a temperature resistance of up to 1.000 degrees Celsius to contain defective devices. Due to its robust build-up the bag is able to withstand highly-intensive thermal runaways and helps to protect the passengers, crewmembers and cabin environment from fire or hazard. In addition, the PED Containment Bag supports a safe transport within the cabin to a fire protected place for a safe cool-down of the defective PED.
- Lithium-ion fire containment bag
- Supports EASA SIB No.: 2009-22R1
- Supports FAA AC 120-80A
- Supports ICAO Doc 9481 AN/928
- Helps to protect crewmembers, passengers and cabin environment
- Temperature resistance of up to 1.000°C
- Robust build-up withstands highly-intensive thermal runaways
- Supports safe cool-down of the defective PED