The industry’s most comprehensive annual ranking of on-time performance (OTP) for the world’s airlines and airports is available now. View the results in OAG’s Punctuality League 2018 today.
Highlights from this year’s report.
airBaltic is the most punctual airline in the world, the only airline to achieve more than 90 percentage points. Qatar Airways is the best performing Middle East and Africa airline.
In the new Mega Airports category, Madrid the highest ranking European airport, comes in 2nd place, behind Tokyo Haneda.
Birmingham Airport holds onto its crown for the airport with the best punctuality of 2017 in the Medium Airports category, with an OTP of 89.92%.
- Mega airlines – world’s 20 largest airlines by OTP
- Mega airports – 30m+ departing seats
- Top 20 busiest international and domestic routes
To find out how other airports and airlines ranked, view the full results.
801 Warrenville Road
No. 1 Capability Green
- +44 (0) 1582 695 050 (UK Office)
- +1 800 342 5624 (US Office)