- Latchways WinGrip offers truly portable fall protection without being restricted by aircraft location
- It can be used both inside or outside and even on wet surfaces
- It’s the ideal maintenance tool for line or base maintenance tasks, right through to decommissioning
- There are no electronic components, meaning it’s safe to use even around open fuel tanks
- It’s versatile in offering single, multi-user or passive protection solutions
- …and the list goes on!
But why take our word on the virtues of MSA’s Latchways WinGrip? Listen to industry leaders such as Airbus and Boeing who feature Latchways WinGrip within their AMMs.
|Want to try Latchways WinGrip for yourself?
If you’d like to discuss what fall protection you currently have in place or would like to have a demonstration of WinGrip at your facility, please get in touch.
|WinGrip All-In-One (AIO)The WinGrip AIO provides a single fall protection anchor point on wings, fuselage or stabilizers. It’s highly portable and great for line maintenance or quick tasks.
Read more →
|WinGrip Twin Line System On a twin line system, up to four workers can be working on the entire length of a wing or fuselage at one time. This system is ideal for heavy maintenance or return operations.
Read more →