How are travellers using each of these airports to connect? Which connecting traffic flows are they serving well? And how is airline strategy influencing the development of these airports as hubs?
We’ll be looking at each airport, starting with Hong Kong, Asia’s primary international hub airport.
We’ll also take a look at
- Singapore: regionally relevant
- Haneda:Japan’s beating heart
- Kuala Lumpur: leading with low-cost
- Bangkok: the tourism hub
801 Warrenville Road
No. 1 Capability Green
- +44 (0) 1582 695 050 (UK Office)
- +1 800 342 5624 (US Office)