As part of its continual R&D program ADAPTIVE has released the latest upgrade to its growing client list who currently use the ‘ACES’ media platform for passenger smart devices.
Laurent Safar, CEO at ADAPTIVE noted, “many of our clients are now concentrating on integrating the ‘ACES’ capabilities into their own Apps along with standalone’s as this produces efficiencies across branding, generates greater adhesion and in turn produces a seamless digital customer experience.
Included in the latest sdk:
• the ADAPTIVE audio/video player including Hollywood approved DRM.
• easy integration into iOS and android applications
• simple processing for synchronizing content with meta data, through the
ADAPTIVE cloud backend, for set up and refresh cycles
• access to all statistics usage through ADAPTIVE’s customer web portal
• an eligibility module enabling segmentation to the passenger base for benefits
“This upgrade now widens the media content capability within an airlines own App, building on the existing Digital Press capability that is currently delivered to millions of passengers per day globally on the ‘ACES’ network” commented David Fairand, COO, ADAPTIVE, “and this helps support other App capabilities and marketing initiatives”