Thales Gemalto OEM Document Reader KR9000 is used to inspect and image travel documents, including electronic travel documents and 1D and 2D barcodes. The reader’s low profile and simple shape make with self-service kiosks, counters and eGates at airports terminals.
The flat top makes document and cell phone placement very easy for untrained users in a self-service environment.
- Optional support for biometrically enabled travel documents
- Containing contactless integrated circuit chips (eIDs and ePassports)
- Optical document analysis in border management commercial markets
- Accurate, true color images with patent pending anti-document laminate reflections and ambient light interference.
Minimum PC Specification
- Intel® Celeron® 1.0 GHz
- 512 MB RAM
- USB 2.0
- 100 MB of Hard Drive space for software
- Windows® XP SP3, Windows Vista® or Windows® 7 operating systems, 32 or 64 bit
- Length 19.0 cm (7.5”) x Width 16.2 cm (6.4”) x Height 12.3 cm (4.8”)
- Weight 1.1 kg (1.4 lbs)