|Event||Aircraft Finance and Lease Russia & CIS 2018|
|Press Release Date||22.03.2018|
First session of Aircraft Finance and Lease Russia & CIS, the 11th international conference is devoted to latest key events changing the international aircraft finance and lease market.
Who are the KEYNOTE SPEAKERS of the 1st session?
- Adam Pilarski, Senior Vice-President, Avitas
- Tomas Sidlauskas, CEO, AviaAM Financial Leasing (China)
- Igor Vozniuk, Vice-President Marketing, Apollo Aviation Management Limited
- Zhen Xing, Head of Sales and Trading, BoComm Leasing
- John Lynch, Managing Director, Partner, BBAM Aviation Services
- Sergey Koltovich, General Director, Horizon Bizjet Leasing
Sergey Koltovich, presenting his analysis on how international aircraft lease market had changed since 2016, invites conference attendees to answer the following questions:
- 2018 UPDATE: What is the new balance of the major international aircraft lessors after main mergers and acquisitions of the past 2 years?
- DEMAND > SUPPLY? The number of lessors in the worldis now more than 100 – is the market ready for it?
- CHOOSING PLANE TYPE: How do some lessors affect aircraft purchase decision making?
- AIRCRAFT TRADING ANALYSIS: what to conclude
- BEHIND THE HORIZON: what to expect?
Conference audience: more than 200 representatives of Russian & CIS airlines and airports as well as of leading international and domestic lessors, banks, OEMs took part in the conference.
To understand your opportunities for business networking see 2017 conference report
|REGISTER ONLINE HERE>>
|!!! UNTILL MAR 26th low hotel rates
Please contact Organizing Committee for more information.
Aircraft Finance and Lease Russia & CIS is produced in partnership with the Russian Air Transport Operators Association.
The conference is sponsored by Lufthansa Technik, Allen&Overy, CFM.
Sponsorship support: Bombardier, Lufthansa Consulting.
For more information please visit our website>> or contact us by + 7 (495) 933-5210.