|Event||The British-Irish Airports EXPO 2020|
|Press Release Date||30.05.2017|
New additions to the conference programmes, now featuring 50 speakers – All FREE to attend
New speakers confirmed:
- Mike Stoller, Director Airports, NATS
- Kevin Napier, Health and Safety Manager, Belfast International Airport
British Aviation Group activities confirmed
We’re delighted to confirm that event partner British Aviation Group will host two “Unconference Sessions” and three Special Interest Group (SIG) Meetings onsite.
Special Interest Group (SIG) Meetings
- Wed 7th June, 14:30-16:30: The Airport Consultants Group (ACG) and Equipment and Operations Suppliers Group (EOSG) combined meeting
- Thu 8th June, 10:00-12:00: Northern Cluster Group (NCG) meeting
- Thu 8th June, 12:30-14:30: Security Group meeting
These will be facilitator led but participant-driven, giving delegates the opportunity to share experiences and ideas across a specific subject area. There are no microphones or screens for presentations, and interaction & knowledge sharing amongst the participants is the primary objective.
Airport Facility Standardisation
How can airports embrace opportunities and remove barriers to secure efficiencies and a step change in passenger service?
Wed 7th June, 11:45-13:15
Facilitator: Jason Fowler, BAG Board Member & Gardiner & Theobald
Securing your airport assets in the broadest sense; is digital a threat or an opportunity to the security of your airport?
Thu 8th June, 14:45–16.15
Facilitator: Giles Price, BAG Board Member & CHS Engineering
3a Gatwick Metro Centre
- +44 (0) 1293 783 851