|Event||Wings of the Future 2019|
|Organiser||ATO Events - Wings of the Future|
|Press Release Date||14.09.2017|
The organizing committee of MRO Innovations, the 2nd practical conference, is glad to announce that the event will be held on Industry Focus Day 2 of Wings of the Future 2017.
MRO Innovations is the specialist practical conference for the Russian and CIS airline technical and engineering management and professionals that will take place on November 2, 2017 at Renaissance Moscow Monarch Centre Hotel.
The increasing technical complexity of aircraft is a challenge and a motivation for MRO providers to develop new technologies and products for their customers.
For airline engineers and technicians, this is a key driver to extend their knowledge and competences in order to commercially benefit from innovative customized repair and upgrade solutions.
International and local MRO, OEM professionals will deliver detailed information and in-depth coverage of innovations related procedures and solutions including cockpit and cabin upgrades, fuel efficiency, maintainability and engineering support, and more.
Key topics include:
- Innovative solutions and ideas: how to choose the right one?
- Aircraft maintainability: maintenance data collection and analysis, forecasting, preventive maintenance.
- Technological improvements for fuel efficiency.
- Cabin upgrades: better/lighter seats, humidity control, cabin entertainment, connectivity.
- New Technologies and Materials: usage and maintenance of carbon fiber materials, 3-D printing.
Register online at Registration form>>
The event is produced by ATO Events and is supported by Lufthansa Technik.
Find out more on www.events.ato.ru or call us +7 (495) 651-94-35.