|Event||Aircraft Finance and Lease Russia & CIS 2018|
|Press Release Date||23.02.2017|
Lufthansa Technik Group is the leading provider of aircraft-related technical services in the world.
CFM International, a 50/50 joint company between GE and Safran Aircraft Engines, is the world’s leading supplier of commercial aircraft engines.
2017 conference programme includes discussions with the key OEMs and carriers, Russian and foreign lessors and lessees, MRO providers and regulators.
The participants will discuss the following questions:
- How do OEMs evaluate perspectives and risks for aircraft financing in the Russian aviation market?
- How do carriers of Russia and CIS plan to develop their fleet in the future?
- What are the consequences and perspectives of registering foreign aircrafts in the Civil aircraft register of Russia?
- What is the future of subsidiary programs of regional aviation in Russia?
- What are the perspectives of engine lease and MRO for lessors in terms of ownership costs optimization and for lessees in terms of direct engine operational costs reduction?
- What are the best law and tax practices of lease administration?
Conference audience: more than 200 representatives of Russian & CIS airlines and airports as well as of leading international and domestic lessors, banks, OEMs took part in the conference.
To understand your opportunities for business networking see 2016 conference report
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION TILL MARCH 15, 2017!
REGISTER ONLINE HERE>>
Aircraft Finance and Lease Russia & CIS is produced in partnership with the Russian Air Transport Operators Association.
2017 sponsors are Allen&Overy. Lufthansa Technik, CFM. The conference is supported by Lufthansa Consulting.
For more information please visit our website or contact us by + 7 (495) 933-5210.