|Press Release Date||24.04.2017|
Last call to exhibit – Grab this opportunity with only few stands remaining at the World Travel Catering & Onboard Services Expo Middle East!
We are pleased to invite you to book your space now and become part of the region’s largest dedicated event for the Travel Catering industry from 15-17 May 2017 at the Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre.
- Join global companies like Unilever, Al Douri, Buzz Products, So Jennie, Sola Airline Cutlery, Bayart Innovation, Pinar, Indoguna who are showcasing the latest products and services serving future airports and the world’s fastest growing airlines – Click here for the 2017 Exhibitors List
- Guaranteed meetings with 40+ buyers from over 20 countries who are sourcing their catering and inflight requirements at the show.
- Officials from Emirates Flight Catering, Emirates Airlines, Saudi Arabian Airlines, Gulf Air, Oman Air, Abella & Co. LLC, Jet Airways India Ltd, Kuwait Aviation Services Co., Park Rotana and Park Arjaan Hotel and some of the region’s biggest catering companies, hotels and ship chandlers have already confirmed. For the full list of buyers, please visit our event website.
- Meet with over 1,500 trade visitors attending WTCEME from the region’s growing airlines, caterers, airports, hospitality and tourism industries.
- Network with over 7,000 aviation professionals at the co-located Airport Show and 300+ global aviation leaders at the co-located CAPA Global Airport Leaders’ Forum
- A larger line-up of new entrants and established companies is showcasing products and services essential to the region’s growing airline catering sector.
To book your space for the 4th edition of the World Travel Catering & Onboard Services Expo this May click here.