|Event||Ground Handling Russia & CIS 2018|
|Press Release Date||14.09.2017|
New speaker confirmations announced for the 8th GROUND HANDLING RUSSIA & CIS&, the 8th international conference and exhibition to be held on September 26-27, 2017 at Renaissance Moscow Monarch Centre.
The organizing committee is pleased to announce that two of the busiest airports in Russia – Sheremetyevo and Vnukovo – will share their approach and experience in error management in airport operations.
Andrey Nikulin, first Deputy General Director, Sheremetyevo International Airport and Igor Khachaturov, Deputy Head of ground handling, International Airport Vnukovo will cover the topic using the examples of their airports and international practices.
Key issues for the topic include:
- Types of error situations and ways of solutions: best international practices;
- Regulatory base for error management in ground handling;
- Impact of errors on airport operations;
- Precautions and personnel training as part of error management;
- Business process and regulations compliance;
- Ways of error minimization in Russia.
Register online at Registration form>>
Agenda is available on our website at Agenda>>
List of participants is available at List of Participants>>
The event is produced by ATO Events in partnership with the Russian Air Transport Operators Association.
Find out more on www.events.ato.ru or call us +7 (495) 651-94-35.