|Event||MRO Russia & CIS 2019|
|Press Release Date||01.03.2019|
One of the world’s largest manufacturers of scaffolding and protective systems for aircraft industry will make a presentation for the first time at MRO Russia & CIS 2019 that will be held on March 5—6, 2019 at World Trade Center in Moscow.
German company Willhelm Layher GmbH & Co produces modular dock systems for the aerospace industry and other sectors and provides customers with:
- Time and labor costs saving due to fast assembling and disassembling of Scaffolding Systems;
- Increased level of industrial safety due to reliable, secure and accident-free operation at your sites;
- Full compliance with International, Russian and Industry requirements;
- Wide range of technical solutions (including solutions for tight working space, easy access towers, suspended Scaffolding, moving of assembled Scaffolding and Roofs with a crane, self-supporting structures, etc.);
- High quality and long-lasting performance (more than 20 years under normal operating conditions);
- Personal consultation, high-end service and technical support by our specialists;
- Delivery time reducing due to material availability at warehouses in Nakhodka, Irkutsk and Moscow Region.
Anton Novopashin, Head of Industrial Projects, will share the presentation about safe use of Layher Dock Systems for aircraft maintenance at the conference.
Willhelm Layher GmbH & Co will host a booth on the first floor of the exhibition, where you are welcome to get acquainted with the full range of services of the company.
The exhibition is organized by ATO Events
The conference is organized by Infomost Consulting
In partnership with the Russian Air Transport Operators Association
Sponsors: Lufthansa Technik, S7 Technics
Official industry partner: Layher
Sponsorship support: Boeing, TP Aerospace, Satair, Willis Lease Finance.
Find out more on www.events.ato.ru or call us +7 495 108 5143.