|Event||Airport Show 2020|
|Organiser||Reed Exhibitions FZ LLC|
|Press Release Date||08.03.2017|
Did you know that the Middle East region, strategically located within eight-hour flight away from 2/3 of the world’s population, is gearing up to build the Aviation Capital of the world with more than 60 active investment programmes worth over US$ 100 billion? Not only that, over 1,000 aircrafts are on order to serve over 400m passengers, and all this by 2025!
Key airport projects in the Middle East include:
- Dubai World Central, entailing an investment of US$ 34 billion to handle 160 million passengers a year.
- Abu Dhabi International Airport, to boost capacity of 40 million passengers with the new US$ 6.8 billion Midfield Terminal Building (MTB) project.
- King Abdulaziz International Airport the first phase includes a 400,000 sqm terminal complex tower, control tower, access roads and utilities. Phase 2 and 3 will take the airport through to 2035.
- For more projects, please click here.
How can you take advantage of these opportunities and develop/grow your business in the region?
Airport Show is putting together a BUSINESS CONNECT platform and will host over 150 buyers from the entire region, all decision makers on 100+ specific projects and over 7,000 attendees.
Meetings’ agenda has already started and include:
- Egyptian Airports Company
- Cairo International Airport
- National Aviation Services, Kuwait
- Algiers Airport Services Management Establishment, Algeria
- Air Navigation Services Company, Algeria
- Civil Aviation, Burkina Faso
- Bahrain Airport Company
- Maldives Airports Company
- Oman Airports Management Company
- National office of Airports – ONA, Morocco
- Aqaba Development Corporation, Jordan
- Tanzania Civil Aviation Authority
- Directorate General Civil Aviation, Lebanon
- Internal Security Forces, Lebanon
- Full list of buyers available on the event website
For your chance to meet key officials overseeing regional airport expansions and upgrades, please contact Raed El Forkh on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +971 50 653 1941. Limited exhibition spaces are still available so call today to ensure you have a stand at the world’s largest annual airport exhibition.
Twofour 54 building
- +971 2 4917615