|Event||4th China Aviation & MRO Aftermarket Conference 2018|
|Organiser||Oppland Aviation Group|
|Press Release Date||21.06.2018|
4th China Aviation & MRO Aftermarket Conference (CAMAC) 2018 has be confirmed to be held on November 15th-16th, 2018 in Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport.
China Aviation & MRO Aftermarket Conference is an annual high level conference focusing on Chinese aviation & MRO aftermarket industry and already be held for more than 3 years in Shanghai. It attracted more than 1,500 delegates and they were coming from international airlines, OEMs, MROs, aviation parts dealers, all Chinese airlines, MROs and industry professionals. Here, you can listen first hand Chinese MRO industry reports and network with the local Chinese airlines & MROs industry management.
Key topics will be discussed at CAMAC2018:
- Aircraft Contract Maintenance Management
- PBL Design and Practice for Engineering Management Subcontract
- Engine PBH Negotiation and Cost Management
- Technical Paperless Operation
- The EIS Introduction for New Generation Aircraft(A350/B787)
- Parts and Inventory Management and Supply Strategies –Current Best Practice and Impact of Next Generation Fleets
- Aircraft Line Maintenance Cost Management
- Aircraft Maintenance Program Optimization
- Independent MRO Maintenance Concept
- Cooperation and Competition – Understanding the Evolution of China’s Aftermarket
CAMAC is the most popular and professional high-level conference focusing on Chinese aviation & MRO aftermarket industry and it will be held in Shanghai every year. It’s the platform for aviation & MRO aftermarket industry professionals networking, learning and branding here. They are coming from all Chinese airlines, international airlines, OEMs, MROs, aviation parts dealers, aviation equipment providers, aviation software providers and other industry professionals.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us for learning more details about the conference.
Who will attend?
- 200+ Attendees
- 35+ Airlines
- MRO Companies
- Components Suppliers
- Other Suppliers
Airlines are from:
- Two days’ meeting: conference will last two days, the whole process is equipped with simultaneous interpretation services, this session will have more than 20 international and domestic industry experts make reports and 2 discussion on the current hot issues；
- Exhibition display: more than 500 ㎡ display area to provide 20 professional exhibition opportunities；
- Coffee break: two breaks lis in the morning and afternoon, everyone can enjoy the five star hotel snacks and represent full communication and intention with other people；
- Luxury luncheon: 1.5 hour lunch time can let you enjoy the delicacy of the five star hotel；
- One on one meeting: will let you deeply communicate with other participants in face-to-face session, seeking opportunities for cooperation.
For together promoting the healthy development of China domestic aviation MRO aftermarket, we sincerely invite related enterprises to take an active participation and communicate with representative from airlines as well as establishing a long-term cooperation with them. Welcome to join us!
Marketing Manager& Media Consultant: Ms. Josephine Zhu
Tel: 86-21-50589600 ext.8026/86-13641991934
Former session of the conference, please visit our official web: http://www.pincaux.cn/mro/2018/
Ms. Josephine Zhu , Marketing & Media Manager
Room 401, Renheng Plaza
No.88, Maoxing Road
Pudong New District
- +86 (0)21 50589600 ext.8026