|Event||Ground Handling Russia & CIS 2018|
|Press Release Date||20.09.2018|
The 9th international conference and exhibition GROUND HANDLING RUSSIA & CIS 2018 will start in one week on September 26.
Masterclass “How to leverage the SGHA to save cost & make money?” will be held on the eve of the 9th international conference and exhibition Ground Handling Russia & CIS – September 25, 2018.
Date: September 26-27, 2018
Location: Moscow, Renaissance Monarch Center in Moscow, Russia
Key topics include:
- Airports and Airlines: Interaction in GH
- Ground Handling Management and Technology
- Information Technologies in Russian Airports: Current Situation and Perspectives
- Aircraft De-Icing Technologies
2 panel discussions:
- Demonopolization of the ground handling market: perspectives and opportunities
- World Cup 2018 for Airports and Airlines
Register online: Registration form>>
The conference agenda is available at our website by link: Agenda >>
Exhibition of equipment and service suppliers
The following companies will introduce their services and products at the exhibition: IMS, TLD, Cavag, Integro Technologies, EuroTech, Technoform, Zavod Podiomnikov, ElectroAir, SpeсAutoEngineering.
Get the unique opportunity to become an exhibitor.
Sponsors are Cavag and SpeсAutoEngineering
The Conference is produced by ATO Events in partnership with the Russian Air Transport Operators Association and International Association Airports.
Looking forward to seeing you at the event!