The World Aviation Safety Summit brings together safety professionals and senior leadership from airlines, airports and aviation authorities. The Summit is the definitive meeting place in the Middle East for all those for whom safety is a critical function. The great opportunities for growth in aviation also mean significantly increased threats as budget and time are increasingly constrained. The World Aviation Safety Summit is built to support safety professionals and give you the tools you need to ensure ever safer travel.
Five key reasons to attend:
- Network with industry experts, safety organisations, renowned international professionals and decision makers, associations and regulatory bodies
- Gain access to the key stakeholders behind some of the world’s most influential aviation safety organisations and initiatives to discover new solution and business opportunities
- Exchange outcome oriented dialogue and share best practice through interactive panel sessions and in depth case studies
- Discuss with and listen to the world’s top industry experts on the full spectrum of aviation safety culture
- Acquire technical knowledge on the latest safety solutions via dedicated industry sponsored workshops led by aviation safety peers
Who will be there?
The World Aviation Safety Summit is a platform gathering key influencers and decision makers from across the aviation industry, including airport and airline operations, air cargo, ATM, ground handling and aviation management.
Over 400 key aviation safety experts and operational professionals come together to share knowledge and experiences to enhance safety training culture and technology implementation within their organisations
Key attendees include:
- CEOs, CIOs, CTOs, CFOs, COOs, General Managers
- SVPs/VPs/EVPs and Heads of Safety
- Directors of Safety , Operations, Strategy & Planning, Quality, HR
- Heads of Operational Departments
- Heads of ATC
- Head of Airside
- Head of Airfield
- Head of Ground Handling
- Head of Insurance
- SMS Managers
- HSSE Managers
They come from organisations including:
- Regulators and Policy Makers
- ANS Providers
- Civil Aviation Authorities
- Fuel Suppliers
- Wildlife Control
- Insurance Providers
- Training Providers
- Safety Solution Providers
Sponsoring and Exhibiting
Established as the biggest and most collective gathering of safety personnel ever assembled in the region the summit enables service providers, training companies and consultants to demonstrate products and services and promote how your business can help aviation industry professionals in attendance.
The World Aviation Safety Summit is the perfect platform to promote businesses to key officials from across the aviation industry, including airport and airline operations, air cargo, ATM, ground handling and aviation management.
By taking advantage of the various branding, networking and educational opportunities, businesses can easily demonstrate the essence of your brand and the scope of your company’s product range in a cost-effective manner.
If your company is planning its entry strategy into the UAE or is simply aiming to increase its share of this market, our tailor-made sponsorship packages will be an essential part of your promotional strategy.
Take advantage of the new additions to the sponsorship portfolio for 2019 ranging from print and online activities to multi-level, multi-channel package options across the whole marketing and education mix. The Summit provides a bespoke platform to accommodate your budget and develop plans to set you apart from your competitors.
Content and Learning
The Summit will host over 50 local and international expert speakers, delivering cutting edge keynote speeches and participating in lively panel discussions.
Together they will explore the most recent, relevant and hottest topics in the industry, including global aviation safety trends, big data and safety, the potential of Blockchain and AI to enhance safety, performance based regulators, successfully creating a safety culture, crisis management and family assistance, inflight tracking and safety, airside and ground services, bird strikes, ATC and ATM, and airfield safety management.
The Summit will feature dedicated workshop sessions led by globally recognised aviation training experts, covering safety leadership, providing the delegates with the key to building a safety culture in four fundamental aviation safety areas:
- What is safety culture and how can it be developed?
- Who is responsible for safety culture?
- The intrinsic link between safety culture and safety performance?
- Safety culture and performance-based oversight – what does this mean for you?
The World Aviation Safety Summit is a 2 day streamed event split between strategy/culture and technical implementation
We have plenary mornings and practical workshop afternoons, plus a networking reception at the end of the first day.
Grosvenor Business Tower
United Arab Emirates
- +971 4 447 5357