A UNIQUE PLATFORM AT A CRITICAL TIME FOR THE AVIATION INDUSTRY
We are launching a virtual event community that comes together at a time of unprecedented disruption to help us all rethink, rebuild and recover. There has never been a more important time for the global aviation industry to come together and learn how to survive and thrive in a post Covid-19 world. Over the last 17 years we have helped you to spark ideas, innovations, and relationships. We all need these now, more than any other time in our history.
Recovering and succeeding in a post Covid-19 world is at the heart of our programme. We help the aviation industry adjust to the ‘new normal’. Over three days we’ll feature 120 speakers from the world’s largest airlines, airports and travel technology leaders, sharing their tips and lessons learnt.
Whether you’re in passenger experience, retailing, IT, digital transformation, distribution, loyalty, marketing, operations, communications or innovation, there’s content tailored just for you.
Global Aviation Leaders Speaking
Our World Class Speakers at The Event Include:
- Oscar Munoz, CEO, United Airlines
- Joanna Geraghty, President and COO, JetBlue
- Carsten Spohr, CEO, Lufthansa Group
- Shai Weiss, CEO, Virgin Atlantic
- Anko van der Werff, CEO, Avianca
- Paul Griffiths, CEO, Dubai Airports
- Karen Chan, CEO, AirAsia.com
- John Holland Kaye, CEO, Heathrow Airport
- Richard Gustafson, CEO, SAS
- Pieter Elbers, CEO, KLM
- Joszef Varadi, CEO, Wizz Air
- Mandy NG, CEO, HK Express
- Johan Lundgren, CEO, easyJet
- Gloria Guevara Manzo, CEO, WTTC
- Alexandre de Juniac, CEO, IATA
- Catherine Luelo, SVP and CIO, Air Canada
- Hari K Marar, CEO & MD, Bangalore International Airport
- Linda Jojo, EVP and CDO, United Airlines