The 7th China Aviation New Technology Forum (CANTF) 2020 is scheduled to be held on the April 15th-16th, 2020 in Courtyard by Marriott Shenzhen Northwest. Shenzhen. China.
The 7th China Aviation New Technology Forum (CANTF) 2020 is the only event in China that focuses wholly on the key, strategic issues that affect the operating of commercial aircraft and helps all airline departments to manage the operational benefits and the revenue opportunities available with connected airplanes.
It not only provides Chinese airlines with a one stop solution to streamline and increase efficiency within their aircraft operating procedures, but also the outstanding opportunity for IT Vendors to demo the latest solutions on front of 40 attending airlines from China and around APAC.
Flight Operations Software and Hardware solutions include:
- EFB Case Studies
- The Digital / Paperless Flight Deck
- High Bandwidth Flightdeck Connectivity
- Live EFB Weather Data/ Live Weather Reporting
- Aircraft Connectivity & the Trends of Satellite Communication
- Flight Dispatch
- Live Flight Tracking/Navigation Data Base (NDB)
- Flight Planning Solutions/QAR
- Flight data management /Timely Recovery
- Fuel Saving Solutions
- Operations Cost Management
- Paperless Manuals and Technical Documentation
MRO /M&E Software solutions include:
- Fully Integrated End-to-End MRO/M&E Solutions
- Digital and Paperless Solutions for the Hangar and Line Maintenance; Fully Integrated End-to-End MRO/M&E Solutions;
- Supply Chain Solutions Software
- Aircraft Maintenance Information and Cost
2020 event website：http://www.pincaux.cn/nt/2020/index.htm
If you want to more detail information , please contact: Mercy Liu email@example.com +86 15216691152