The Summit is organized by Summit Asia Events, and themed “How LCCs can fly higher in China: regulations, strategies and business models”.
It will bring together approximately 300 people from airlines, airports, OTAs, TMCs, ticketing agents, investment banks, consultancies, technology providers and other travel industry stakeholders in over 30 countries and territories. Specially there will be:
- 45+ airlines
- 25+ airports and destinations
- 30+ OTAs, TMCs and airline ticketing agencies
The following topics will be discussed at the conference:
- Outlook for aviation and LCCs in China
- How can LCCs contribute to the development of a hub airport
- Flying long-haul: how can LCCs compete with full-service airlines
- The digital transformation of and NDC impact on LCCs
- How to Optimize Sales Channels of Airlines to Fight Against Malicious Attack?
- How can LCCs take advantage of big data and technologies to offer personalized travel products?
- The LCC air finance situation
Reasons to attend:
- The largest and well-known annual gathering of LCC leaders in China
- Understanding China’s LCC market update and regulatory environment
- Look for high quality and decision making leads
- Showcase your technologies and products in front of the decision makers and senior management of LCCs in China and abroad
- Motivate airline executives to grow their investment in your technologies and products
The following airlines are expected to be attending as delegates: China United Airlines, China Southern Airlines, Air China, Chengdu Airlines, Sichuan Airlines, Xiamen Airlines, China Express Air, Chongqing Airlines, Loong Airlines, Ruili Airlines, OK Air, Qingdao Airlines, Hebei Airlines, Jiangxi Airlines, Beijing Capital Airlines, Fuzhou Airlines, Tianjin Airlines, Guangxi Beibu Airlines, ChangAn Air, Hongtu Airlines, Air Guilin, Suparna Airlines, Hong Kong Airlines, T’way Air, Peach Aviation, Skymark Airlines, ZIPAIR Tokyo, AirAsia, Soot, NokScoot, New Gen Airways, Citilink, Cambodia Airways, Cambodia JC Airlines, Lanmei Airlines, Philippine Airlines, Jetstar Group, Lao Airlines, Air India, Indigo, SpiceJet, Malindo Air, Eznis Airways, Hunnu Air, etc.
The attending airlines are expected to send a big delegation to this event, including but not limited to their CEOs, CCOs, CIOs, COOs, Heads of Sales & Marketing, Heads of Revenue Management, Heads of Distribution, Heads of Network Planning, Heads of IT, Heads of Finance, and Heads of e-Commerce. The presence of these executives in different areas of airline businesses will produce a great exposure of your brand, products and services, and this will eventually facilitate your business deals. So if you are looking to build a presence in China or bolster your existing business here, then our event will be the right one for your exposure.
No 288 Hongjing Road
- +86 21 3126 6433