During the 14th Five-Year Plan period, the strategic role of civil aviation industry in national economic and social development will become more prominent. China’s civil aviation will enter a period of transformation, quality development and pattern expansion, with both opportunities and challenges.
The “14th Five-year Plan” is a five-year period in which the ATM system is based on a new starting point, carries out new ideas and meets new challenges. Since the reform and opening up, China’s air transport industry has developed rapidly. According to statistics, the investment in China’s civil aviation air traffic management system in 2020 was 5.78 billion yuan, year-on-year growth of 14.2%, accounting for 5.34% of the total investment in civil aviation capital construction and technological transformation.
Facing the opportunities brought by the new technological revolution, the air traffic management system continues to increase scientific research investment. ATM automation system localization rate has reached more than 80%, ADS-B, automatic relay system, civil aviation communication network node equipment has been completely localization, the increasing number of transport airports will accelerate the deployment of ATM system application, on the other hand, the domestication rate of newly added major equipment of ATM system and the proportion of r&d investment of major enterprises are also included in the “14th Five-year” civil aviation development plan as indicators of innovation wisdom, and are expected to reach 80% and 1% respectively by 2025. New generation of ATM system market will face unprecedented development opportunities.
- Explore UAM Development in China
- Intelligent Planning and Management of Future Complex Airspace
- Intelligent Air Traffic Control Development Roadmap during the “14th Five-year Plan” Period
- Global Air Traffic Management System Development Status and Market Size Analysis
- Research on Air Traffic Management Safety Based on Civil Aviation Unsafe Incidents
- Identification and Safe Control of Aviation ATM Hazard Sources
- Application of New Air Traffic Management Technologies Ensures the Safe Operation of Flights
- Audit Requirements for New Technology Applications and Developments
- Feasibility Study on the Application of ADS-B Surveillance Technology Based on Beidou to the Flight Track Monitoring of UAV which Integrated into Controlled Airspace System
- Unmanned, Remote Control – Intelligent Tower Escort for Air Traffic Management
- Optimization and Upgrade of Air-ground Datalink Communication System and Its Application in Civil Aviation
- Development of European Civil Aviation Communication and Navigation Technology
- Application Practice and Challenge of Big Data and Artificial Intelligence in Air Traffic Management
- How to Integrate Aviation Meteorology Data with Air Traffic Management and Flow Management
- How does Big Data Serve Aviation Meteorology Monitoring
- Practice Case Study of Air Traffic Management Digital Operation
- Practical Application and Development of Cloud in ATM Industry
- Domestic ATM Automation System Helps ATM Run Efficiently
- Research Progress of AI Application in ATM
Technical Committee of Avionics and Air Traffic Management, CSAA
Galleon (Shanghai) Consulting Co., Ltd.
Company name: Galleon (Shanghai) Consulting Co., Ltd.
Name: Lucy CHEN
Phone: +86 0 21 5155.5203
Mobile Phone:+86 199 0170 0160
Fax: +86 0 21 5155.9049