The satellite Internet is classified as one of the “new infrastructure” information infrastructure by the National Development and Reform Commission. As an important application scene of satellite communication, the aviation Internet in the field of civil aviation has a broad development prospect. All countries around the world have carried out long-term and extensive exploration of aviation Internet. The United States and Europe with relatively mature development of civil aviation industry have successively launched ATG, Ku, Ka and other technical solutions, and formed a broad market space and a profound user base in the recent 10 years. With the continuous improvement of China’s civil aviation development level and the gradual opening up of relevant regulatory policies, China’s aviation Internet will usher in a great development, and accelerate the formation of a sizable value cluster in the upstream and downstream industries.
In recent years, aviation airborne communication has gradually shifted from ATG to Ku/Ka with high throughput. The constantly improved network bandwidth and service capability fully meet the increasingly rich in-flight needs of users and bring them more convenient and rich in-flight Internet experience. At the same time, the constantly emerging application scenarios of aircraft forward cabin and rear cabin communication strongly support passenger use and flight control and management requirements, and give rise to numerous upstream and downstream demands such as content production and distribution, equipment manufacturing and maintenance, and intelligent service, which play an obvious role in pulling and driving the industrial demand. The international aviation Internet market is becoming saturated, and the domestic market has huge development potential. The size of China’s civil aviation industry fleet keeps growing, and the scale of airborne network demand is huge, which is expected to drive the Asia-Pacific region to become the world’s largest aviation Internet market.
- Measures to Promote the Development of In-flight Interconnection of China’s Civil Aviation
- Inflight Internet in the New Infrastructure Era
- Influence of 5G and 6G on Inflight Connectivity
- The New Generation of Aircraft Operation – Integrated Ground-Air-Space E-service Platform Application
- 5G Air-to-ground Interconnection Solution to Improve Inflight Connectivity Economy
- Cockpit Interconnection and Joint Operation Optimization
- Business Operation Model Innovation Combine with Upstream and Downstream Enterprises in the Industrial Chain
- Optimization and Upgrading of Ka Band
- Business Mode Exploration after Inflight Connectivity Access in China Southern Airlines
- Construct Inflight Connectivity Ecosystem, Reduce Internet Cost
- On – board Local Area Network Optimization Upgrade and Management
- Performance Improvement of ATG Communication System Based on 5G
- How Does BAT Help Airlines on Its Future Digital Road
- Development Direction of Future New Local Area Network System
- Predictive Maintenance of Future Connected Aircraft
- Proliferation Evolution of Full Fleet Coverage and Cockpit Applications
- Challenges and Opportunities in the Modification of Domestic Connected Aircraft
- On-board Network Data Management and Security Protection
- Changes and Optimizations on Airborne System Functions from Air-to-ground Interconnection
- Digital Transformation Solutions for Smart Aviation
- Air-to-ground Interconnection: Information Infrastructure Evolution from the Next Generation Network
- How does Tiantong Satellite System Contribute to Intelligent Civil Aviation Localization
- JetWave Satellite Communications System – A Breakthrough Satellite Communications Solution for China Market
- How to Continuously Optimize Passengers’ In-flight Experience
Shanghai Society of Aeronautics
Civil Aircraft Operation Support Technology Sub-committee of CSAA
COMAC Shanghai Aircraft Design And Research Institute
COMAC Shanghai Aircraft Customer Service Co., Ltd.
Galleon (Shanghai) Consulting Co., Ltd.