Helicopter has the unique ability of take-off and landing, hovering and flight to any directions, plays an irreplaceable role in the field of dual-use. In recent years, helicopters have provided rapid and efficient response means for disaster relief, emergency rescue, drug suppression and smuggling, etc., which is the top priority in the construction of China’s emergency response system. Therefore, the development of helicopters has been elevated to the national development strategy. The military and civilian fields of Chinese helicopters are developing rapidly. As early as a few years ago, the number of military helicopters has exceeded 1,000. In the civilian field, AVIC is also in a multi-line layout, which shows fruitful achievement.
The development of helicopters in China started relatively late. Although helicopters are relatively easy to tackle scientific and technological problems compared with fighter aircraft, large bombers and transport aircraft, the development of helicopters in China has also gone through hardships. Compared with western countries such as Europe, America and Russia, China’s helicopter technology accumulation and industrial development has just started. But the most important thing is that China’s helicopter development has realized independent innovation and localization, the industrial layout is perfect, the manufacturing capacity and industrial level have been greatly improved.
On the other hand, the opening of China’s low-altitude airspace is undoubtedly the primary issue to the development of China’s helicopter industry. Secondly, weak infrastructure and professional personnel training also limit the development of the helicopter industry. Today, China still has a great need to enhance its emergency rescue, emergency medical aid, public security law enforcement, power inspection, environmental monitoring and navigation. Till August 2020, the number of general aircraft in operation in China’s mainland reached 2,930, and the helicopter fleet accounted for 37 percent of the total general aircraft fleet, with the total number reaching 1,070 by 2020. Compared with an increase of 55 helicopters at the end of 2019, China’s helicopter market is still promising.
- Intelligent Development Path of Domestic Helicopter
- How to Achieve Efficient Docking between Capability and Demand and Maintain the Response Rate of Military Helicopters?
- Improve the Maintainability of Military Helicopters, and Establish a Matching Rear Support Force
- Coexistence and Co-prosperity of Helicopter Industry Chain
- FlightLab Platform (F-WWXD) – an Effective Tool to Accelerate the Development of New Technologies
- How to Improve Helicopter Flight Safety Effectively – Advantage Analysis of Bell 505 FADEC and Bell 407 Avionics
- Continuously Iterating and Upgrading AW189- Achieve Efficient Operation while Reducing Maintenance Cost and Operation Loss
- Defiant X High Speed Helicopter – Leading a New Generation of Military Helicopter Combat Capabilities
- Unmanned, Intelligent, Cluster and Application of Helicopter
- Break the Obstacles of Low-altitude Flight Service Assurance and Promote the “Flying up” of General Aviation.
- Breaking Data Barriers, Building General Aviation Intelligent Collaborative Network, Promoting the Healthy and Rapid Development of China’s General Aviation Industry
- Helicopter Finance Leasing , a New Driving Force for the General Aviation Industry Development
- Helicopter Future Market Analysis in Offshore Reactive Compensation Operation and Maintenance
- Insurance Service Innovation Promotes Penetration of Aviation Medical and Ambulance Services
- How to Establish the Cooperative Linkage Mechanism of Medical Rescue Command and Dispatch
- A Whole Industrial Chain of Helicopter Operation and Manufacturing Integrates Service Solutions of Escrow, Professional Training and Maintenance
- Integration of Schools and Enterprises to Help Building New Mode of Helicopter Pilots’ Training
- General Aviation Professionals Demand Measurement and Training Path
- AR Helicopter Maintenance: China is Stepping to “Intelligent Maintenance Era”
- Maintenance Programs for Small Helicopter Fleets – Increasing Residual Value, Increasing Availability and Reducing operating costs
- Analysis of Helicopter Offsite Rapid Maintenance Support Mode
- Chinese Society of Aeronautics and Astronautics
- Chinese Helicopter Society
- Nanjing University Of Aeronautics And Astronautics
- Shanghai General Aviation Association
- Nanjing Research Institute on Simulation Technique
- China Helicopter Design and Research Institute
- AVIC Changhe Aircraft Industry (Group) Corporation Ltd.
- Galleon (Shanghai) Consulting Co., Ltd.