- Learn from industry visionaries exploring the future for passenger experience and free up your thinking about what is possible
- Debate how the industry can improve the way it collaborates to innovate
- Choose from three in-depth breakout streams focusing on: inflight entertainment and connectivity; cabin interiors, space and comfort; and hospitality, service and retail
- Enhance your knowledge with the latest thinking on providing a ‘passenger-centric’ door-to-door experience
- Discover how to drive innovation from passenger experience and engagement leaders in our big finale of the day
- Utilise your trip to also attend leading exhibitions Aircraft Interiors Expo and WTCE, using your conference badge for fast track entry.
Attend the leading global conference and networking forum discussing the strategic issues surrounding cabin innovation, consumer expectations and strategies for profitability within the cabin.
This one day conference and Industry Networking Party opens the Passenger Experience Week, ahead of Aircraft Interiors Expo and World Travel Catering & Onboard Services Expo.
Developed to offer educational sessions, the conference was launched the day before the main exhibitions. This was to allow not only visitors and VIPs but also exhibitors to gain key industry knowledge and network in a relaxed environment before the main exhibitions opened the following day to trade, meet new/existing suppliers, negotiate and conduct business under the Hamburg Messe roof.
It brings together experts and visionaries from airlines, airframers, OEMs, suppliers and design organisations with key responsibility for the cabin and enhancing the passenger experience. Network with peers in a relaxed environment whilst enjoying cocktails and a selection of food at the Industry Networking Party following the conference.
28 The Quadrant
- +44 (0)20 8910 7126