The Incident Review Meeting (IRM) provides industry input to the IATA Safety Group (SG) through a review of significant industry accidents, incidents, and potential incidents spanning the entire global sphere of commercial air transportation.
The meeting may recommend solutions to the SG regarding industry safety issues when appropriate.
Outline of the week’s activities
- Tuesday: Alliance Safety Committee meetings (Airline Safety Committee members only, time to be arranged by Alliance Safety Committees)
- Wednesday: 0900-1700 Incident Review Meeting day 1 (open to airlines and strategic partners)
- Thursday: 0900-1200 Incident Review Meeting day 2 (open to airlines and strategic partners)
- Thursday : 1300-1700 Safety Group meeting (SG Members only, by separate invitation)
- Friday: 0900-1700 Safety Group meeting (SG Members only, by separate invitation)
33, Route de l'Aeroport
PO Box 416
1215 Geneva - 15 Airport
- +41 22 770 2525