IFSEC International: Europe’s leading integrated security event
12-14 July 2021, ExCeL London
IFSEC International, Europe’s leading integrated security event, is getting ready to welcome security professionals back to ExCeL London on 12-14 July 2021. IFSEC International is your first opportunity to network and do business with the entire security buying chain face-to-face: manufacturers, installers & integrators, distributors, consultants, and end-users. It’s also the first chance to see innovative approaches to security technologies coming to the market such as how thermal surveillance cameras can be deployed to manage Covid-19, and the latest evolutions in touch free biometrics.
IFSEC International Connect 2021
1-30 June 2021, Online
IFSEC International Connect 2021 is your first opportunity to come together with the security industry online from 1-30 June. Building further on a successful portfolio of in-person and online security events, the month-long online event will give international security professionals the opportunity to make up for lost time by browsing security solutions, connecting with suppliers and accessing thought-leadership content from the comfort of their homes.
Further information on both these events can be found by clicking here.
- Trial 10,000+ products including the latest access control systems, integrated security solutions and video surveillance technology.
- Connect with 450+ tech suppliers including Paxton Access, HID Corporation, AnyVision, BT Redcare, Traka, Vidsys Inc., Abloy UK, CSL, Anixter, Texecom, Avigilon, Vanderbilt, CAME and many more.
- Access 1000’s more products and seminars at the 8 other co-located shows, including Counter Terror Expo, FIREX and the newly launched Intelligent Buildings Europe.
- Find new ways to address your most critical security issues including security integration, cyber risks, border management and more in our conference sessions and receive double CPD points.
- Network and share knowledge with thousands of suppliers, associations and distributors in attendance.