Exchange ideas and experiences, explore solutions and network with the airline industry’s foremost legal experts. With a reputation for insight, relevance and value among airline counsel, private practitioners and government lawyers alike, the IATA Legal Symposium is the world’s principal aviation law conference. Join us in Washington DC for an unrivalled examination of the contemporary and emerging legal challenges facing the sector.
The IATA Legal Symposium is the world’s premier annual aviation law event, with a reputation for insight, relevance and value among in-house counsel, private practitioners and government lawyers alike. The event is well known for its engaging subject matter, outstanding speakers, lively debate and, of course, some of the best networking opportunities you’ll find anywhere in the industry. In 2017, this flagship IATA conference will draw upon leading experts, from every corner of the world, to examine the key challenges of our legal and regulatory environment.
- Keynote Presentation: the Honorable Christopher A. Hart, Chairman National Transportation Safety Board
- IATA’s Chief Economist’s report on legal and regulatory burdens
- Economic Sanctions Update – opportunities and challenges for Cuba and Iran
- U.S. Update: projections for aviation in the Trump Administration
- The shifting security landscape in light of increased threats to airports
- Environmental developments following ICAO meetings – Global MBM?
- Cybersecurity / data protection in aviation
- Grand debate